**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is the offer worth it?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
Yay or nay? 1750 units for 5star nexus..

Is the offer worth it? 123 votes

Yes
7%
MixalisScholiaBlaccLotus1CainSpiderLazerK_PThe_HoTUAntzRodzNeev_4321 9 votes
No
92%
TheTAbyssLeNoirFaineantWorld EaterbuffajrCristalmanTC1Noodes_F4k3_GaM3rKossukoseMagrailothosthanks4playingFoxhero007SungjVintage773AinyOdachiCropDusterOliverJWEthans8279ThatGuyYouSaw235 114 votes

Comments

• BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    No
    I tried one and regret it
  • Vintage773Vintage773 Posts: 61
    No
    Maaaaaaaaaybe if it was class select nexus. Even then though, I don’t know that it’d be worth that much.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Well I am still confused...
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 669 ★★★

LordPSN said:

Please save units if possible for gifting event those 300 units crystal are more worth it.
    Hi @GetsugaTenshou

Could you share some more info on the previous Gifting Event, how many units should I save up for the event?

Many thanks in advance.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    No
    Fryday said:

LordPSN said:

Please save units if possible for gifting event those 300 units crystal are more worth it.
    Hi @GetsugaTenshou

Could you share some more info on the previous Gifting Event, how many units should I save up for the event?

Many thanks in advance.
    The more units you have, the better. There’s no specific amount tbh, and also NEVER trade with people on global. I got scammed 2 GGCs by a dude once when I was new to the game, so it’s not worth the risk. Trade with your alliance members or friends who play the game, that’s much safer
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    No
    Not really.. the deal that is better I think is the 1k 6* shards and 1 tier5 basic catalyst.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    No
    psp742 said:

Not really.. the deal that is better I think is the 1k 6* shards and 1 tier5 basic catalyst.

True, but honestly none of them are worth it
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    No
    Cyber weekend will have more than a 5* for you at 1k units
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    The offers were weird. There is one kinda cool one for uncollected, and I blew most of the units on a couple of my alts on it. That was fun and it turned out well. But the cav offers are pretty awful, with only the t5b holding any appeal. I might do that on one alt. Nothing in them my main needs.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    The gold offers were amazing. The unit offers are trash.