**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FIX INCURSIONS ALREADY

Seriously. Put a timer on it. When you’re running incursions and someone just disappears the other person shouldn’t be penalized for being forced to quit.

And you wonder why incursions are the least liked part of the game despite good rewards. Duh.

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Good rewards?

You’d be surprised
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    o4tg said:

Seriously. Put a timer on it. When you’re running incursions and someone just disappears the other person shouldn’t be penalized for being forced to quit.

And you wonder why incursions are the least liked part of the game despite good rewards. Duh.

What do you mean put a timer on it. Wouldn't it kick you out after the timer expires??

Just complete the room and exit.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Good rewards?

Rewards are pretty decent. Besides all the 5* , 6* shards and the gold, I was able to pull some top champs like CGR, Apoc, Aarkus etc from incursion crystals.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    Incursions is my favourite thing in the game, although I don’t have to roll with randoms. .
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m lucky enough to play with my son, which means it’s a great game mode for us. I’ve had nothing but heartbreak from randos.
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    Get friends in game, don't waste time on random. Problem solved.