**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold deal different prices?

I know i saw the thread somewhere earlier but now i cannot find it. What is the difference in these deals gold cost? I seen pictures flying around of 400k 6* nexus crystals but also seen some for well over 3 million gold? What is missing?

Comments

• TC1TC1 Posts: 75
    I’m being told by some players that it is progression based. So Cav players got a 6* chance for under 1 mil gold? Am I expected as a Thronebreaker player to carry millions of gold just because of my title?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Yeah it's pretty weird, I paid 1.something for the first, 3.(...) for the second and don't really remember how much for the class nexus but it was more than the previous two.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Dude cavelier players got regular 6* crystal for 400k gold not 'NEXUS' lol
  • King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
    TC1 said:

I’m being told by some players that it is progression based. So Cav players got a 6* chance for under 1 mil gold? Am I expected as a Thronebreaker player to carry millions of gold just because of my title?

As a Cvalier player, it was 420k for a 6* Basic (I got Aegon), then 1.x million for a rank 1->2 6* rank-up gem crystal, then 3.y million for a 6* nexus.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Cavalier:
    - 6* Basic Crystal
    - 6* R1 —> R2 Gem
    - 6* Nexus Crystal

Thronebreaker:
    - 6* R1 —> R2 Gem
    - 6* Nexus Crystal
    - 6* Class Nexus Crystal

Lower progression titles had stuff like 5* Nexus Crystal for less Gold of course. It does make sense.