**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I take unawakened 6* NF to R2?

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So, I had been chasing Nick Fury for as long as I could remember. I finally recently pulled him and was really excited, and I still am, the only thing is I'm not sure if I should rank him up yet or not. I do not have a 5* version but if I do pull a 5* I could awaken him and use him. My skill roster is stacked enough I'm not sure I would use an unawakened NF, but would like to see what others think. Here are my top Skill champs in case it helps with feedback.

Should I take unawakened 6* NF to R2? 30 votes

Take him up unawakened
56%
buffajrEmil_LimsonSungjRepto23AdvGodzPikoluMiStaLovaMother_FlerkenKRANꓘdangarang122GOTGRenaxqqSL1229NastyPhishScrubhanKonstant45 17 votes
Wait until you awaken him
43%
heruheru511ChovnerSpeedbumpUnsilentLiss_Bliss_playinggameletCarter22JoshKosh557jbxotiicThe_HoTUTenukeringRiptide368DanRose 13 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    I'm taking mine unduped to r2 next level up. I know its not ideal. Already have a 5/65.
    Only because I need to burn plenty of skill t4s and t2a.
    Your account, your needs, your decision
    Simple as that
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    You got deep wounds?(you should with those mole men and monke). If yes then yeah take him up.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

You got deep wounds?(you should with those mole men and monke). If yes then yeah take him up.

Yes, I run deep wounds and suicides. I think suicides are also what are making me a little hesitant. And I just pulled the 6* Hit Monkey the other day and awakened him right away. I love Hit Monkey and want to eventually take my 6* to R3. I am very close to taking Mole Man to R3.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Take him up unawakened
    I only used LMD on offense as a safety net. I’m about to r2 mine unawakened
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Wait until you awaken him
    Hitmonkey is right there