**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let’s all help each other with Cosmic Eclipse!

Isopod_Adrian_423Isopod_Adrian_423 Posts: 23
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Anyone else having trouble with the legendary mode for this SQ? So far Sym Spidey and AV have been a pain for me. I’ve heard that Goblin can be countered with Doom and CGR. Anyone else have tips for other players who need help?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Quake works for the Venompool.

You can use Nick I’ve heard but Quake is a lot easier
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 619 ★★★
    AA works for venompool
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    edited October 2021
    I heard AV can be countered by white mag prefight and a buff control champ
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    The Sym Sup gets smashed by Torch and Sp99.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer for symbiote spidey
  • DedaDeda Posts: 43
    I'm thinking of using Sorcerer Supreme againt AV.
    What do you guys think?
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    White Magneto and any stagger champ metal/hero for agent venom.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    I used Mole Man for Sym Spidey and he works really well.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    For epic spider sim I use a max rank 4* Chi with a 2* iron fist for synergy. He cleans house, no revives or potions
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I've been using White Magneto and Doom for the Agent Venom one. It's been pretty easy.

Only use White Magneto for the prefight for Doom on all fights. Parry, light, light, light, medium, and then heavy has been my normal combo. Also, remember Doom can do a medium and immediately heavy because of the passive stun (it's too fast for the tenacity to remove the shock).
  • Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Posts: 54
    Nick Fury for Sym Spider.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I’ve done Nick and Doom and Nick and Prof X for Sym Spidey. Really think Nick and AA are probably the best.

For AV I’ve used White Mags prefight and Doom, which works well but you have to keep track of AV buffs and prowess.

Dr. Zola
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    How do I use doom against venompool?
  • TragiC_XTragiC_X Posts: 50

You don’t, you need to use tigra, symb supreme or Claire.

Void and AA work too.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I've been getting better each day at dealing with the Red Goblin boss... gotten solos the past two days
    Used Kingpin + Hood
  • TragiC_XTragiC_X Posts: 50
    I melt the venompool with my r2/6* symbiotie supreme. After a sp3 I can do sp2s back to back to back and he is down
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    TragiC_X said:

Void and AA work too.
    actually some people did use doom against venompool, but I dont get how it would work
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★

TragiC_X said:

Void and AA work too.
    actually some people did use doom against venompool, but I dont get how it would work
    Dooms stagger and sp1 nullify will start failing due to node, if it wasnt for that particilar node it wld have been the easiest fights for max sig doom as he cheeses resistor node fights. Maybe tje guys who did it played around it like a normal fight and didnt use those doom abilities.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Void works for Venompool, it is just slow. I wouldn't recommend Fury in that fight tho, his fury gets buffeted and he doesnt have enough damage to consistently down VP
  • the2425ladiesmanthe2425ladiesman Posts: 14
    edited October 2021
    i found the easiest quest in the venompool one . LONGSHOT with 3 points in mystic dispersion mastery clears whole of the quest i have claire as a backup but ran 2 times through that quest and didnt get to use claire. also did first two quests in sym spidey one to get six star shards but he screws me over with those enhanced crits. also my longshot is just rank 4 but sig 40 . hope it helps
    edited: venompool has polka dot power so claire works better for venompool if anyone doesnt have mystic dispersion longshot cant gain power in venompool fight without mystic dispersion.
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Can anyone tell me some good counters for Goblin?
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Nick Fury works very well against sym spidey, basiclly you have 20 blocks lol
    Btw have anyone try to use Aegon on him ? It is practical to stack 150 hits before sym spidey ?
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    TragiC_X said:

Void and AA work too.
    Damn thanks a lot dude, I didn’t even think about Tigra even though I had her. I’ll use her next time, thanks again!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Venom is good for Sym Supreme. Diablo is good. I haven't actually used AA but I expect he would be good.
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    I use Venom and AA for the sym spidey quest and it’s relatively simple.
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Any good counters for Roblin? I don't have Wags too btw