**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Antman Buff

Dkcody42Dkcody42 Posts: 209 ★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Guillotine’s buff is obviously a letdown in most people’s eyes. It was a community choice and the community isn’t happy. I feel they should give us next month who I thought was going to win all along, Antman. Make him great too to make up for the letdown of the Guilly buff.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I feel like that would actually make the people that chose her more salty
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    antman rework idea:
    each attack has 25% to summon 10 bugs(passive buff on antman), 10 bugs on antman increase antman attack by 10%, and decrease opponent defensive abilty accuracy by 10%, sp1 summon 20 more bugs, special2 remove all bugs from antman and apply bugs on opponent as passive debuff on opponent, 10 bugs debuff on opponent dealing 100 damage per second for 25 seconds and decrease opponent offenaive ability accuracy by 10%. And also make him immune to poison
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    yuw said:

antman rework idea:
    each attack has 25% to summon 10 bugs(passive buff on antman), 10 bugs on antman increase antman attack by 10%, and decrease opponent defensive abilty accuracy by 10%, sp1 summon 20 more bugs, special2 remove all bugs from antman and apply bugs on opponent as passive debuff on opponent, 10 bugs debuff on opponent dealing 100 damage per second for 25 seconds and decrease opponent offenaive ability accuracy by 10%. And also make him immune to poison

The bugs in mcoc ain't enough for you
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Dkcody42 said:

Guillotine’s buff is obviously a letdown in most people’s eyes. It was a community choice and the community isn’t happy. I feel they should give us next month who I thought was going to win all along, Antman. Make him great too to make up for the letdown of the Guilly buff.

Doesn't work like that.. Buffs take months and unless they started work on him during summer, it's not happening.