**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another terrible incursion boss

I know incursions is all random but there are definitely some nodes that should never be paired together. Here we have no retreat paired with coward so you can never parry but also can’t dash back twice rapidly. You’re also capped at 1% damage per hit. Ghost would be pretty solid here but add to these nodes an Emma frost who’s SP1 is a quick double hit meaning dodging it is an auto-degen. The kind of boss that makes me want to quit incursions again.

Comments

• Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    edited October 2021
    had an agent venom with coward yesterday.... couldnt push him to sp2 because he was unblockable and his sp1 would simply bleed me to death.... was really annoying
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

At least it’s not symbiote surpreme when both partner run buff cornocopia. Didn’t even get to start the fight :(

Just bring a nullify immune champ like Thing
    This was way back before any other nullify immune then Thing was a part of the contest and neither of us would of had a high rarity. It was actually one of the first times me and my friend (irl) had played the revamped version of incursions and my first time for me running buff cornucopia.

I hope we could get some incursions level buffs in the Deadpool variant 🤞
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    60k void that is unblockable for first 6 seconds with whatever the node is where you start with heal block and armor break. Had that before too, instant degen
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,205 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Gulk can do this..
    I don't have spider ham so I haven't researched ​his interaction with no retreat degen.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★

How about you try Vivified Doom, let's see how you would like that.

*laughs in quake*
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,205 ★★★★★
    airmundo said:

60k void that is unblockable for first 6 seconds with whatever the node is where you start with heal block and armor break. Had that before too, instant degen

Molegod

But it's another thing to not have counters ranked up.
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 146

airmundo said:

Molegod

But it's another thing to not have counters ranked up.
    He was either not released or just mole-boy (pre-buff) when I ran into that boss. At the time the only counter I could think of was a ramped up aegon but even then you’d need to hit void quickly to shrug off the debuffs. Not being able to parry to start the fight made that hard.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    That is nothing, I got a ibom zone 16, buffed up, spiked armor, redoubled determination, pressure gauge and true strike.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

That is nothing, I got a ibom zone 16, buffed up, spiked armor, redoubled determination, pressure gauge and true strike.

Who did you end up using @Agent_X_zzz

At least it’s not symbiote surpreme when both partner run buff cornocopia. Didn’t even get to start the fight :(

Just bring a nullify immune champ like Thing
    This was way back before any other nullify immune then Thing was a part of the contest and neither of us would of had a high rarity. It was actually one of the first times me and my friend (irl) had played the revamped version of incursions and my first time for me running buff cornucopia.

I hope we could get some incursions level buffs in the Deadpool variant 🤞
    Correct me if I'm wrong. Thing was released in Jan 2019, incursions on March 2020. Unless you're talking about dungeons, in which case buff corn wasn't around..
    "Any champ other than thing"
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Corvus
    edited October 2021

Corvus
    Should've guessed lol. Wait, was this during your run with @Masterpuff ?