**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else experience this issue

So since updated parry is worse than last month but main issue im having since update is my controls, nearly every fight when hitting light or medium attacks my champs are constantly trying throw heavy mid combo where i get counterd and die, also some times i dex but dash forward or throw heavy i playing on s10+ but most issues im having now didn't exist before updated

Comments

• Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    Same here buddy I try to dex the easiest special and I get hit. I have a galaxy S20 and since the update is been like this
  • Hey @Flush, I'm sorry to hear your inputs are not registering correctly and I understand it can be really frustrating when something like this happens.

Firstly, I suggest making sure the screen of your device is as clean as possible to ensure the best possible performance. If you still notice this happening after cleaning your screen, I recommend going through all the troubleshooting steps in the article below.

- Android Troubleshooting

Additionally, please take a moment to share your feedback in THIS dedicated thread by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

The feedback we receive there is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.