**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Never do this solo objective being tied to new months games again

Do you enjoy how the September solo objectives are tied to the October objectives? Which in turn dictate you being able to play the new months side quests? I most definitely do not.

Never do this solo objective being tied to new months games again 45 votes

Is it fair to be made to do objectives from a previous month before you start the new months objectives and side quest?
55% 25 votes
Do you enjoy this way of playing the game?
44% 20 votes

Comments

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Well the good thing for me since I am uncollected and almost finished all of the 5.3 fights
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I'm pretty sure that they said they wouldn't do something like this again
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Lmao we’re literally voting for a question in this poll lol. But the way they set up this month’s and last month’s SQ is messed up. They probably won’t do this again after seeing everyone’s response to it
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

I'm pretty sure that they said they wouldn't do something like this again

Where did they say that?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Seriously the difficulty is like that shang chi champ challenge which was made for high tier players and TB or above(almost) that too we waited I've month for this rubbish event
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★

Seriously the difficulty is like that shang chi champ challenge which was made for high tier players and TB or above(almost) that too we waited I've month for this rubbish event

The highest difficulty is targeted to the better players in the game? What a horrible idea.

I don’t mind the two months being connected, really just ended up hating September for low rewards and a very grindy quest line. If they do it again I hope the make both months enjoyable and just have at least decent rewards the first month and slightly better rewards in the follow up month.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Like the "fair and balanced" poll.

Connecting months/ events have been a thing in the past but admittedly the side quests were pretty straightforward and this time, they got ambitious and it didn't go as planned, hopefully they learn from it and streamline it to be as simple as possible for future use and if that means either spoiling who's coming into the contest month early, then so be it but it could build hype and keep things unpredictable.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I will hold off my judgement till the end of this month. But my points so far:

- September was grindy, but doable (and I did Cav difficulty of it)
    - Sep rewards were low
    - The last objective was horsesh*t before nerf I am sorry. That one was way too much
    - October is hard but I like it so far. Good rewards and some effort required

So rn, I don't think it was inherently bad idea to connect the two events. If I had some usual events from the known pool (let's say Modok labs kind and random paths on daily entry), I'd be bored. However the biggest selling point of oct is SumSym for me, so I will wait until I get him to r5 and do the event before I judge it as a whole
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    If I voted for "Is it fair to be made to do objectives from a previous month before you start the new months objectives and side quest?" Does it mean fair or not fair?

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Objection, your honor, the poll questions are leading the witness!

Sustained.
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 243 ★★
    He's right but I don't think anyone alive could have found a more wrong way to say it 😂
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Objection, your honor, the poll questions are leading the witness!

Sustained.