**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Weekly special objectives reroll/change?

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I never play AW anymore and have had an AW fights weekly special objective for a long time so each week I get 2 others that I complete but that 1 stays. This week for the first time as 1 of the 2 I got an additional AW fights objective so now I only have 1 I can do.

With the daily objectives you can reroll it once for free and then again for units. Is there any way to do this with the weekly ones or just get it changed out from the duplicate somehow? I really don't want to have to get back into the god awful AW mode just to clear the things out and then have them come back again.

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I don't think I've ever not gotten an AW objective, so even if that happened I doubt it would do anything
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I have been putting up with missing out on 1 of the 3 for a long time but now that I have 2 AW objectives I am only going to be able to get 1 a week done.

I don't know if it is because I got Cavalier so now I have 1 UC AW objective and 1 Cav AW objective. Maybe if I get them both cleared only the 1 Cav AW objective will return and I will be able to go back to only missing 1 a week and not have 2 AW at the same time again?

Has anyone else ever gotten 2 AW objectives of the same progression level or is it only because it is 2 different levels?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I have two as well, one for an Uncollected Objective Crystal from before I became Cavalier then another for a Cavalier Objective Crystal. They've been there since the Objectives were added as I haven't done an AW in probably 3 years, would be nice if the Replace Option was available on the Weeklies and I don't see why it couldn't be an Option but since it's been that way for this long now I doubt they'll change it unless a Significant Chunk of the Community brought it up...
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    I have three account, and my two alts both have 3/3 AW related weekly objectives that I can't complete because my alliance is formed by only three members and you can't partecipate in AW with less than 5 members. My main "only" have two of them so I can still get one weekly objective each week but it's still a relevant loss of resources. And to this day I still don't understand why kabam decided that you can re-roll daily objectives but not weekly ones: what was the reason? -.-
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Zero is there any way to add the reroll option from daily objectives to the weekly ones? There are many people who don't play AW and it would be nice to not have it all the time and especially for those of us who have multiples of it.
    Thank you!
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I can't believe it... thank you very much!!! *_*
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Nice change!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Great news! Thankyou team.

I've had 3 AW objectives for probably a year.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Upon careful consideration, the team has decided to implement re-rolls to weekly objectives and hopes that this will enhance your gaming experience! You may have to restart your game to see this change. Please feel free to provide any further feedback on the matter. Cheers!

Thank You So Much!!!
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    This was super fast
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Oh Thanks Kabam! This is a very pro player move. Good work.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Amazing Job Kabam - really great, hope this is a sign of good things to come with sensible and reasonable pro-player in game adjustments.
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    Wow that was on the spot! We don’t do war this will be nice change thanks
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    what a fast response lol
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    This is the correct move! No point in not having any way to complete the objectives if you aren’t doing war or something.