**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How Long have you been after a particular character.?

I'll start, I retired for a couple of years and joined an alliance in February this year and ever since I've opened about 70-75 5* Dual Class crystals for Science and mystic hunting for Doom. Unfortunately no luck. Not ranting lol just wanted to share and ask fellow players if you all have had some similar experience.?

Comments

• Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    Been after aegon for more than 18 months now and have opened numerous dual crystals. No luck.
  • Captain_007_Captain_007_ Posts: 14
    Graves_3 said:

Been after Aegon for more than 18 months now and have opened numerous dual crystals. No luck.

Oh Man, that's bad. Hope you get him soon. All the luck to u.
  • Captain_007_Captain_007_ Posts: 14

Been after Apoc and Prof X since the day they came out. Pulled them on the same day last week, and now they're both r5. Now my hunt is for Ghost, who I've opened a total of about 70 cosmic/tech dual crystals for so far

Noice, good luck for ghost. Hopefully, she doesn’t ghost u for too long lol.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    1.8 million account. Still haven’t pulled a 5* Domino.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Apocalypse. I don't even have him as 4* and most of my alliance members already have them 5* maxed out.
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    Been trying for a 5✰ Fury for a while now. Have a generic awakening stone just for him. I’m sure if I use it on someone else I will end up getting him.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    I want a Mister Negative
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Mangog and Super Skrull, since release. No luck yet…
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,404 ★★★★★
    I’ve opened over 90 dual crystals and still don’t have fury, apoc, aegon, archangel, or colossus.

Sure would be nice to get one or two.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Omega and AA since I started, Claire and Doom since they came out.

• ŘïdđhįmŘïdđhįm Posts: 151
    Been after Odin since Hela got a new synergy with him. I have a 6* Hela so waiting for the cheesy damage output with Odin synergy
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    Doom has avoided me for so long I dont even have him as a 4*
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    My most sought after champ is a 5 or 6* Apoc to purchase with my wolverine. Over a year now
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Been after Ægon amd Masacre since their releases. I got Ægon 6*, but Masacre still avoids me
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Been after magneto and nick Fury since the start.. but nothing as a 5* or 6* ..I m playing this game since last 6 year's ..
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I just pulled Captain Marvel Movie from the 6* Nexus-for-gold crystal. Been after her ever since she came to the game which must have been...three years ago? I semi-recently ranked my 4* up to use in arena but I haven't pulled her of any viable star level up until now.

The two next champions on my list are Torch and Professor X. Then I have Deadpool X-Force. I don't precisely yearn to play him in any content so I don't really care about him as such, but I need him for his synergy with Nick Fury.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Magik and mags
    One day....
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    AA has eluded me since time immemorial. I will have him someday
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Waiting to dupe Gwenpool (5*): 2 years, and I got a 6* first.
    Prof X since he entered the game, got him with the gold nexus (6*).
    Venom: 4 years and counting, just like @ItsDamien .
    Kitty Pride: I was waiting for her to enter the game since I started playing, waiting for the feat crystal now, we ll see how this will go...
  • RomeroKRomeroK Posts: 47
    i have been playing this game since before act 4 was a thing anyways the only break i took was when human torch released and i came back when apoc released. i have been hunting for aegon and nf since they came out i still dont have aegon as a 5 star and i have his unawakened 6 star who i pulled from 7.2 completion 6 star as for nf i finally pulled his 6 star last month took him to r2 still coz i have both cmms 6 and 6 star and i pulled 5 star a week ago gave an awakening gem and took to r3 and then pulled 6 star dupe from the first tb gold offer nexus tried skill nexus for aegon but didnt get him still got my first copy of shang chi though. fun fact this same thing that happened with nf happened with my first god tier 6 star but a little differently, i had 6 star caiw for the longest time when i finally bit the bullet and took him to r2 unduped purely due to his block prof and sp2 damage, i pulled 5 star the literal next day only to give him an awakening gem and pull him again in the next crystal slowly building him up to sig 200 r5 only to once again awaken my 6 star withing the week of me sig 200ing the 5 star. luckily my 6star is rank 3 and sig 158 after clearing sop week 1-9
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    Don’t put t it down in here or we will never get them 😉. What r we gonna chase if we have the missing pieces. I need groot and cap ww2 😁😈
    Only messing obvs, I need a doom.
  • Titan41Titan41 Posts: 83
    I am Hunting for magneto so bad i am TB yet I dont have him even as a 4 star always haunts me during crystal openings but never land on him