**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gencer M 1 million hero rating celebration

Gencer M is approaching 1 million hero rating, he is nearly 960k and only has 40k left to go. 1 million hero rating is insane! Surely this deserves a big event and celebration like the 1 million likes? Right? Any big event planned @Kabam Miike @“KabamWolf”??

Comments

• HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Nope not really.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Heartless wrote: »
    Nope not really.

Why not?
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    The_One wrote: »
    How do you split the 5* gem between all the players that play the account though?

What?
    5 star gem generic shards? I would love this implemented. But they are earned thru a special super hard weekly quest like providing grounds. Just 3x the difficulty of bounty missions
    More than half share accounts in arena and i do not know what is being done about this???

How about merc grinders?

How can this issue be solved?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    More than half share accounts in arena and i do not know what is being done about this???

How about merc grinders?

How can this issue be solved?

Nothing is done about it, too much money is spent.
    You think verygoot puts up 40+ million in every feature arena all by himself?
  • NSTOLTNSTOLT Posts: 18
    I hope we get at least a featured grandmaster crystal. Prob just some trash 2 star tho.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Wow, when the game ends it's gonna hurt lol. Could of invested in a house smh
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    KALIZO wrote: »
    he deserves a 5* of his choosing and an awakening gem. can u imagine the bank, this player has dropped?
    probably enough to buy everyone a double cheese no pickle no onions.

Great....now I am hungry for cheeseburgers.....

:)
  • KALIZO wrote: »
    he deserves a 5* of his choosing and an awakening gem. can u imagine the bank, this player has dropped?
    probably enough to buy everyone a double cheese no pickle no onions.

I can agree on the awakening gem part but the 5* of his choosing seems like a bit much.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    He doesn't deserve anything... he plays like the rest of us, just had a ton of money to throw at it.

That doesn't deserve anything, he will get his accomplishment by passing 1mil hero rating.

I have to say I'm of the same opinion. I didn't get anything at 50k, 100k, 200k, or 300k. No one else got anything if they hit 400k, 500k, 600k, etc.

So why should it matter that someone hit 1mil, other than the internet bragging rights about you hit 1 mil?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Not that I'm not happy for him but why would this involve everyone?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    It don't involve everyone but him really since of him reaching a mil almost in rating he must be excited since will be first to reach a mil till others catch up some how
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Whether or not he shares his login is irrelevant. I’m sure there’s only one person spending money on that account, and that’s where all that rating comes from.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Whether or not he shares his login is irrelevant. I’m sure there’s only one person spending money on that account, and that’s where all that rating comes from.

I'm sure that info wouldn't be that irrelevant ...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

It's not irrelevant. It's speculation because we have no proof personally. However, if the Account reached a Mil Rating by breaking TOS, I wouldn't be inclined to congratulate anything.
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    they will prob let him choose a crystal to send out

Can't wait for that 2 star opportunity!
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    If I remember correctly we got a crystal when he became first over 500k a couple of years ago. Being the first to hit 1m rating is quite an accomplishment. Anyone who thinks he doesn't deserve props can go for first to hit 1.5m and get your recognition there.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Not that I'm not happy for him but why would this involve everyone?

I don't particularly agree with you on stuff but this is spot on.

It doesn't involve any of us, you just happen to have an EXTREMELY entitled community.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    What’s to Celebrate ?