**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How Long have you been after a particular character.?

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Apoc-since his release, not even a four star
    Heimdall-since august because I don't have a champ with both fury buff and poison immunity for 6.2.2 MS. (I have poison immune champs and heimdall will give me fury)
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Been hunting for a 5 star Magneto since I started getting 5 stars more often. Been 8 months now😔 Other than him I’ve also been hunting for Aegon and Nick for quite some time, but the 5 star mutant/skill dual crystals just never give the champs I want.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    About year opening exclusively skill dual crystals for Nick Fury. Still haven't pulled him. Now I got multiple dupes on all the trash mutant and skill champs. And still no Nick.
  • AdvAdv Posts: 195
    Aegon and BWCV since their release.
  • DedaDeda Posts: 43
    Not hunting per se but would like to have BWCV 5* or 6*. She is my favourite I've clerad a lot of content with my 4* but now that I am few fights away from GM she can't help me :(
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Doom and Apocalypse, only have 4*...
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    CAIW at either 5* or 6*. I have every other champ in the game I want at one of those levels, but not him.

I wouldn’t mind a 5* or 6* Ghost or Warlock, mind you, but those omissions from my roster don’t drive me nuts like Cap does.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    70-80+ duals down.
    22 featureds last Nov-Dec.
    Not counting the basics.

No Quake.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    I have extremely bad luck when it comes to cosmic champs
    Took me between 110 - 120 dual crystals for corvus and G2099
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider - since his release. love everything about him
    Shang-chi - the free 3* was so fun to play with an i instantly fell in love with the character

New to my list - Peni (fun to play, have a s a 3), an i will be chasing Knull
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Big wishlist:

Quake
    Since August 2020
    Got her November 2020

Ghost (5/6*)
    Since I started the game January 2020
    Got her as a 6* July 2021 (19 months)
    Still no 5*

Nick Fury (5/6*)
    Since I started the game January 2020
    Got him as a 6* October 2021 (22 months)
    Still no 5*, still unawakened

Professor X (6*)
    Since his introduction September 2020
    Got him as a 6* September 2020 (1 year)

Stryfe (6*)
    Since his introduction January 2021
    Got him as a 6* October 2021 (10 months)

Kitty Pride (6*)
    Since her introduction September 2021
    Got her a week later in 3 Cavs

Shang Chi, Hercules and Mister Negative
    Since their introduction
    Still waiting
  • Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 144 ★★
    173 5*s and 78 6*s. Been playing 2.5 years. No Captain America infinity war.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’ve been after aegon for a little over a year now. No luck so far.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 514 ★★★
    I'm looking for doom since his release
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    How ever long ago Mysterio came out.
  • Captain_007_Captain_007_ Posts: 14
    Wow Didn't expect so many comments. Thank you all for sharing. Just reading these tells us all how ruthless RNG can be. But I guess that's part and parcel of this game, it always has us chasing something or some character. Hope RNG goes in all our favour sooner rather than later.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    I have never been "after" character, since I started playing the game. There are many characters that I occasionally want to try out, but I hardly ever have the resources to rank up those that I already own.

That being said, I would love to pull a 5* CAIW and a Science awakening gem for him. I do have him as a 6* though, so I can't really complain...
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,565 ★★★★★
    Have opened 100s of tech/cosmic dual class crystals and still no Ghost.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Been hunting Doom, opened many dual crystals and 4 incursion crystals that have had him in, still come up empty.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I went 13 months with no Torch at all…. Got the 5* from a featured. Then had to open 4* duals for iso and got him in 2 out of the 3 I opened. And then duped my 5* on the next featured…. It was crazy
  • UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★

Fury (5* or 6*). Since he was introduced. I've tried dual crystals, featured crystals - doesn't matter, I never land on him.

You and I are in the same boat. I’ve been forced to paired my 6* CMM with 4* Fury since I pulled her. She’s R3 now.
  • I'll start, I retired for a couple of years and joined an alliance in February this year and ever since I've opened about 70-75 5* Dual Class crystals for Science and mystic hunting for Doom. Unfortunately no luck. Not ranting lol just wanted to share and ask fellow players if you all have had some similar experience.?

We are inverse in needs. I have a max doom, but no good apoc. I’d LOVEEEE HIMMMMMM
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,811 Guardian
    edited October 2021
    still dont have a 5* corvus (funnily got and duped the 6*)
    still no 5* or 6* ghost
    No Emma above 4* either.

This is on my main^^
    Have them on the alt luckily.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Aegon.
    So long now that I've given up.

... And I mean given up! I had a skill AG and all the stones to max him but it's been so long that I've just given up and invested them elsewhere
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I guess domino. But I've had her in nexus crystals but never pick her because she doesn't do anything for me. I have everyone I need as a 5 or 6* at this point other then new champs.
  • dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    Been hunting corvus for a long time, still no luck though
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Been playing since 2017... Still don't have a 5* magic, also been hunting namor since his release.. no 5* but I do have the 6* but he's unawakened 😂
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Still looking for a 5 or 6* Spider Ham... ever since release.
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Longshot. Not a necessity on my roster but man he looks like a fun champ to have.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Been after Corvus ever since he came out, pulled a couple 3 star versions but other than that I got nothing to show for it.