**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

For the septembre objectives

AtomixX33AtomixX33 Posts: 63
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Is there an easy 3 star storm duel anywhere i started a new account and im trying to get any venom and steve
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    September*
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    You can also do the fights by using those champs, not sure where a storm duel is
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    do you have a bishop? If you do, use him, and give him synergies to get him to SP3 instantly, then you should be able to breeze through week 1 to week objectives very fast.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Come on read carefully, duel is not included in September objectives. Only quests, arena and incursions.
  • Options

Come on read carefully, duel is not included in September objectives. Only quests, arena and incursions.

Ye i know i just wanted a 3* star in quest, i just said duel cause i was lazy. also i don’t have a 3 star storm bishop etc
  • Options
    odogg9941 said:

September*

u s@v d mi lyfe :
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    AtomixX33 said:

Is there an easy 3 star storm duel anywhere i started a new account and im trying to get any venom and steve

check the website auntm.ai. Choose a champ, then look at the "Found In" section

https://auntm.ai/champions/storm/tier/6
  • Options
    They dont specify what star and they can be far
  • Options
    i found one 3.3.2 for 2 energy it's a 3 star storm
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    2StarKing said:

AtomixX33 said:

I only tried that once and found that almost all of the listed places for Sentinel were wrong so I don't know how accurate it is.
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    odogg9941 said:

September*

Septembre, all day, hombre.
  • Options
    RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 ★★
    Crine60 said:

2StarKing said:

AtomixX33 said:

I only tried that once and found that almost all of the listed places for Sentinel were wrong so I don't know how accurate it is.
    Do you have an example of this? I refreshed the story quest data (I had data from older versions of those maps) so hopefully that is resolved. There might also be some missing if they were not the player version of Sentinel (e.g. sometimes you fight a skill Sentinel, like the Symbiotes - this is the case for 6.4.6 and some of the event quests)
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Duels don’t work but if you have a 3* storm, bishop, or iceman you can win fights with them and it’ll work too. Just auto play things with them if needed