**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is more worthy of a Generic Awakening Gem?

dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have both CAIW and Archangel. Plan to take both to r5, have 4 to 5 gems for both, but will take up CAIW first. Now a dilemma arises over who I should awaken with the gem. Have had no luck with science and mutant gems, and I have only 1 generic gem. Also, I can only take up CAIW to sig 40, but will also contribute all gems towards him as it goes on. Who should I awaken with the generic? Also, what is the ideal sig for Archangel?

Who is more worthy of a Generic Awakening Gem? 72 votes

CAIW
30%
2StarKingSpity68VuDahKamikaze_TurtleTotal_Domin01SnakepTHEComic23IronGladiator22SpideyFunkoBeastDadSuperiorSymbioteDrauglinScrubhanK_PYodabolt21dirt13jrDraconic_12LBN1Tenukeringkidanine 22 votes
Archangel
69%
Hort4TorTinxDrishisaiyossfrodo2377BrokenCupidRaikisLiquidkoldMysterioJuggerNotANGRYEAGLEJeal79RockypantherxWordunkengforcefanBugmat78EtjamaMother_FlerkenDeacon 50 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    CAIW
    Ideal archangel sig is 112
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Archangel
    For me personally there have been more situations where i used the Ability accuracy reduction from Archangel's sig than where i used Cap's sig. (Have both sig 200 it's just personal experience)
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 515 ★★★
    Archangel
    Anyone saying ideal archangel sig is 112, it's ****. I've a sig 20 and he do wonders for me. Just go with it, no regrets, it's been months for me. I've CAIW sig 200 as well. Not bad but I'd go with archangel
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Beardo's sig needs to be high for it to be reliable, AA just needs sig 1. Helps to have it over the 3-neuro threshold, but he doesn't need it.

Going further on Beardo and other high-sig champions, I'd suggest holding off on awakening them until you have enough stones to get their sig fairly close to max. It's not uncommon to naturally dupe a champ before you get their sig to a useful level, or even right after you awaken them.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Archangel
    Mine is at sig 30 and I am very happy with it
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Archangel
    Considering you don't have much stones. AA over CAIW. Don't get me wrong but CAIW is amazing, but sig 40 ain't enough.
  • HalalaHalala Posts: 79
    I have capiw and generic gem, i should use it for him or wait for other champs?

• capiw and sig200 is nice but you need sig200 for only one thing, the debuff shrugging.
    I agree AA is the ideal choice, needs only sig1, but anyone saying capiw not worthy unless sig200 is not thinking it right.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,403 ★★★★★
    CAIW
    At sig200 he’s my guy
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021

capiw and sig200 is nice but you need sig200 for only one thing, the debuff shrugging.
    I agree AA is the ideal choice, needs only sig1, but anyone saying capiw not worthy unless sig200 is not thinking it right.

You are absolutely right. Sig 200 cap IW starts with sig 1. For some people it will be a while before they can amass 200 stones. Awaken him and get the benefits of his utility right now and then keep building on his sig.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Archangel

capiw and sig200 is nice but you need sig200 for only one thing, the debuff shrugging.

Agreed sig 40 is only 48.7% chance to apply debuffs and purify debufs. It's not the absolute worst but it is no where near the best.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    CAIW
    Halala said:

You didn't tell us you have Karnak! Obvious choice right there
    marino123 said:

Halala said:

Wait for other champs. Use it on CapIW if you can take him to sig 200 right away.
    I can take him to sig150-160 , is it worth

Agreed sig 40 is only 48.7% chance to apply debuffs and purify debufs. It's not the absolute worst but it is no where near the best.
    I can take cap to sig150-160, is it worth if i use generic gem for him
  • Halala said:

I can take cap to sig150-160, is it worth if i use generic gem for him
    Yes. Capiw is a very useful tool in everyone's kit.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Archangel
    AA barely needs any sigs. He would be my choice for a gem.
    CAIW ideally should have 200.

Oh, and on the whole sig 112 nonsense... This vid is worth a watch if you still believe he needs sig 112...

https://youtu.be/aKPXOt9QUlI
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Archangel
    AA at sig 1 is perfectly fine