**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many 6* do you have now?

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    0—20 (mini account)
    1 year account and I have eleven 6 stars and 60+ five stars(deep pride)
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    160+ (omega account)
    Waiting for @Worknprogress to flex :P
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    20–50 (progression account)

160+ is essentially every 6* in the game lmao

🤷🏻‍♂️
    Any 6*s you're specifically after (or do you have them all) ? I'm curious
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    100–130 (master account)
    with 31 naturally duped
    1 awakened using class stone
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I have 48 6*s.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    130—160 (supreme account)
    132 and no r4 yet :(
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    160+ (omega account)
    Terra said:

160+ is essentially every 6* in the game lmao

🤷🏻‍♂️
    Any 6*s you're specifically after (or do you have them all) ? I'm curious
    As far as the basic pool the only relevant ones I'm missing are AA and Thing. There are a handful of dupes that would be nice but nothing major really
  • StarheckStarheck Posts: 25
    Question, if you have only few 6 star, let say 20ish.
    For ftp player, would you suggest to open feature, or just build from basic ?
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    100–130 (master account)
    I have exactly 100, I have shards to open more but I'm saving for kitty
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    100–130 (master account)
    Starheck said:

Open basics unless you are hunting a specific champ
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    50–80 (intermediate account)
    75... Been playing a long a$$ time with a lil spending here and there.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    0—20 (mini account)
    I have exactly 20 I’ve had this game off and on over the past 5 years and I’ve only become conquered/ uncollected and cav in the past year
  • 0—20 (mini account)
    They’re all decent at best unfortunately. Best one I’ve got is most likely annihilus for doom synergy or wasp for ghost even though my best ghost is 4 star. Kinda wishing ant man was voted instead of guillotine. At least she had some utility. I got a 6 star ant man and Jane Foster. Feels bad man
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    130—160 (supreme account)

Thought I had 130 :(
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I have 36. This includes a duped Mr Sinister, Vulture and double duped Iron Fist. 1 r3 in SPX, r2 IF and soon to be r2 Apoc if I ever get some mutant t4cc (I have a gem but also catalysts in overflow)
  • Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173
    80–100 (post intermediate account)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    100–130 (master account)
    Starheck said:

Basic. If you don't know which one you want, you want Basic. The Featured crystal is only for people who know what they are doing. There are very, very rare times when the Featured crystal is worth going for when it comes to a player with a very small or non-existent 6* roster.

There's a lot of mathy reasons why, but for me there's also a more fundamental reason that has nothing to do with the crystal or even your roster contents. It has to do with the fact that most players with very small 6* rosters are also earning 6* shards relatively slowly. Your earning rate goes up over time as you progress, and a small 6* roster is indicative of a currently low earning rate. The more expensive Featured crystal means you're opening 6* crystals less often, and one bad pull is psychologically more damaging and discouraging.

If you have nerves of steel and can shake off bad pulls, and the Featured crystal is stacked with good options, and the value proposition is such that the intrinsic value within the featured crystal is more than 50% higher than the basic, then the featured crystal is the better choice. But most players can't just shake off bad pulls, and they don't understand their roster or their roster requirements enough to make that kind of value evaluation. So: basic.
  • 80–100 (post intermediate account)
    96, of which 16 are R3 and 9 are R2. Not sure why I think of those labels though lol
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I've got 40 6* champs, 5 of them are duped.

I'm ftp and pretty causual, happy with the champs I have though.
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 180
    The Main Question is not "How many 6 * do you have?". The Main Question should be "How is your Progress in the Game?" And on my Opionion, the Progress in a Game is the Reason for Motivation and the fun you get playing the Game. But here, the Progres does not really happend. Not in that way it could be. First we collected 5 * Champs and ranked them up to R5. This was cool but this could not be the last Step in the Game. So the 6 * - Champs enter the game and we start to collect them and I remeber how proud I was to get my first 6*. But when the first Joy was gone, I realised that a 6* R1 is no more helpfull than a 5* R4. So we started to Rank up the 6* to R 2 and a 6* R 2 could be a bit better than a 5* R5. But this depends on the Champ and on the Question if this Champ has to be awakened or not. So it could be happend, that a 5* R5 awake is still more helpful than the same Champ as a 6* R1 or even a R2 unawake. So the Progress in this Case ist not really big and the Difference between 5*R5 or 6* R1 or R2 is a small amount. The conclusion ist, we have to Rank up the 6* to R3. A 6*R3 is really much better than a 5*R5, no doubt. But it is so hard to get a 6* - Champ up to R3. I need more than 7 Month to get my first 6*R3. Now it maybe will go faster for the second one, but even when I need only 5 Month to get the next R3, this is to slow and there also is no really Progress in that Case. And so we start again collect new Champs, level them up again to 5*R5 or 6*R2 and waiting and hoping, that the next 6*R3 will come somehow. But this feels more like driving in an Circle than making an Progress.

I play this Game for more than 3,5 Years and I love it still, despite the Problems we saw in the last Weeks or Month. But the lack of Progress in this Game is one of the real Question which schould be solved and not how many 6 * Champs i have, as long as I have 60 6* Champs on R1 or R2, but even only 1,2 or 3 on R3.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    100–130 (master account)
    I'd probably have many more if not for these darn 15K shard Featured crystals.