**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

MojoHater said:

Mauled said:

So why not use the pots that they gave you in compensation? Surely you’re not blowing that many pots in MEQ? If you are it’s you, not the game.

Or are you one of those people who are trying to have it both ways? Use the free resources to push content you’re not ready for and then blame the game when you inevitably fail.

The pots they gave last a couple quests lmfao. What you're not taking into account is some people who are unlucky have capiw as their best champ and that's their only option for V7.3.1 and they lose 5 pots taking down a warlock who seems to guaranteed crit each time they miss a parry :neutral:
    So you’re telling me you’re spending your potions on quests you’ve just admitted you don’t have the correct counters for and are wondering why you’re having a problem?

Don’t become a defence lawyer, the jails would get even more overcrowded than they already are.
    Heck, on principal they'd probably give all his clients the chair..
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★

If you’re going to say “ it’s your fault for trying”, I’d like to point out that by saying that, you’re saying that every person should stop pushing any content. Pretty absurd. Might wanna rerun that one through the brain.

Instead we are supposed to be playing. To do that we need more pots and revives than we’ve been getting up front. And unit compensation.

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS ME
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★

MojoHater said:

Mauled said:

So why not use the pots that they gave you in compensation? Surely you’re not blowing that many pots in MEQ? If you are it’s you, not the game.

Or are you one of those people who are trying to have it both ways? Use the free resources to push content you’re not ready for and then blame the game when you inevitably fail.

The pots they gave last a couple quests lmfao. What you're not taking into account is some people who are unlucky have capiw as their best champ and that's their only option for V7.3.1 and they lose 5 pots taking down a warlock who seems to guaranteed crit each time they miss a parry :neutral:
    Ok, but why would you try to do V7 when the bug is there? Just why? I mean I did it too because I’m stupid and impatient, but I know that it’s my fault and I’m not asking for more revives or potions
    because what else should i do?
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I dont agree on the unit compensation, since most ppl would probably buy cav crystals and such...
    I do believe that some energy refills should be put in.. since this issue made a lot of players trying harder content restart a quest, or just let them rot in overflow and then expire
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

GOTG said:

There is no parry and dex issues. And if after such a long time you still have a problem with a very very tiny change in the contact timing and can't get used to it - it's totally your fault.

If there is no issue but the timing has changed, how is there no issue? Think with more than a singular brain cell for one moment.
    It has been changed- a tiny change and you had 2 months to get used to this change. If you can't get used to it then it's totally on you. They delivered countless compensation for it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    Amaniac said:

Amaniac said:

Hi. Anyone happen to know when the next compensation is coming? Like doesn’t Kabam owe us a massive one cos that one compensation we got in August still didn’t compensate for all the times we’ve died due to the bug. We need like units or a bunch of revives, instead of useless shards and crystals. Thanks.

You'll never get units. Ever.
    Judging from Kabam's attitude towards us when it comes to giving away units, you're right lmao
    They give us the pots and revives which is possibly what you used units on. They aren't going to dig into each account to see who used what or anything. Pots and revives can be farmed. If you're using units for those resources, that's on you and not Kabam. I say this being someone who doesn't farm those things and I am not asking they give me those units back.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Amaniac said:

GOTG said:

ItsDamien said:

GOTG said:

There is no parry and dex issues. And if after such a long time you still have a problem with a very very tiny change in the contact timing and can't get used to it - it's totally your fault.

If there is no issue but the timing has changed, how is there no issue? Think with more than a singular brain cell for one moment.
    It has been changed- a tiny change and you had 2 months to get used to this change. If you can't get used to it then it's totally on you. They delivered countless compensation for it.
    "A tiny change". Do you even know what you're saying at this point? And what do you mean by "countless compensation"? You're talking about the heavily AW-focused compensations that Kabam kept giving and was also completely useless to most of us, aren't you? This bug is indeed back and it's continuing to cause a lot of problems with our gameplay again.
    I know what I am talking about because I play the game everyday, AW, AQ, Arena, Cavalier monthly quest you name it and I am totally fine with the game. You are the one who is making things up.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    GOTG said:

Amaniac said:

GOTG said:

ItsDamien said:

GOTG said:

"A tiny change". Do you even know what you're saying at this point? And what do you mean by "countless compensation"? You're talking about the heavily AW-focused compensations that Kabam kept giving and was also completely useless to most of us, aren't you? This bug is indeed back and it's continuing to cause a lot of problems with our gameplay again.
    I know what I am talking about because I play the game everyday, AW, AQ, Arena, Cavalier monthly quest you name it and I am totally fine with the game. You are the one who is making things up.
    I’m curious, are you using an iPhone?
  • Even tho this month's quest is intresting (I hate when we have to wait weeks to be able to complete the SQ tho), the known bugs (dexterity fails, parry doesn't trigger, controls are not responding well) are still not allowing us to enjoy the game. The unit spend is high and the amount of content we can complete limited.
    It appears to affect Android devices more often than the Apple ones.
    Have u find what causes those problems?
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Kabam, how about some revives and portions. I think some of us are in need of that. Still have issues with dex. I rather not have to waste units on things that should have been fixed like 2 months ago.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    I’m under the impression that the way the game is now is just how it’s going to be moving forward. We’re essentially playing an old game on a new engine so I don’t really see them being able to do much to “fix” the issue.

I’d say aside from drastically changing the way the hit box timing and AI gameplay for every champ I think this is it.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    8/23/21 - MCOC Team posts "INPUT SYSTEM UPDATE - SEPT 2021: ENGINE UPGRADES, ROBOTS, AND MORE" with information pertaining to compensation. "In the meantime, we will continue our Alliance Quest and Alliance War potion and resource packages and will be delivering a package of Single Player Content Resources next week that we’ll be repeated on an occasional basis."

Friday, 8/30/21 - We got our "large" solo compensation package. That included 15 level 1 revives, a 6* nexus (thronebreaker), you know the rest.

Thursday, 9/30/21 - We got our second solo compensation package. That included 5 level 2 revives, 10 level 4 health potions, and 5 energy refills.

Sounds like "occasionally" might be monthly, in which case we should probably expect another "single player content resources" package by 10/28 or 10/29, or end of this week. In terms of what to expect, I'm guessing they'll just give us another 5 level 2 revives, 10 level 4 health potions, and 5 energy refills.

Personally, I feel like 5 level 2 revives isn't really cutting it for a month's worth of gameplay issues. I still face parry/dex issues the same as I did 3 months ago. I think if the last solo compensation package was doubled, it would be reasonable and appreciated. Thoughts?
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    What i don't understand is that Kabam said they made some significant progress with their robot "Tapsalot".

Even if all is not fully fixed, why not implement the first results of this robot ? at least we would have less parry issues