**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New Objectives

1131415161719»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's Thanksgiving here in Canada today. You may get a response, but most likely not.
  • Swamp_DragonSwamp_Dragon Posts: 55
    Is Thanksgiving UP now? Could we get an UPdate please?
  • Eric14Eric14 Posts: 7
    Although I want them to answer, I don’t have much hope they will :neutral:
  • K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46
    edited October 2021
    The moderators are monitoring this thread very closely and they do read all of our comments - regardless whether it’s been removed or not and you have a screenshot or not. I think it’ll just take some time for them to determine the next step before they can provide an update. For us to keep bumping will not be helpful since we are sure it’s part of their to do list since it seems like it affected many players of the game and not only a handful of players.
  • _oMERCENARYo__oMERCENARYo_ Posts: 59
    Did any of you guys that sent tickets get any response at all?
  • VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    Up
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Well rip

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

Well rip

We’re not talking about daily/weekly objectives. For the special September objectives, Kabam released an objective that required Cavalier+ players to level and rank up 6*s. They then removed that objective and screwed over the players who participated by not giving them compensation for their resources (ISO, Gold, t5b, t2a).
  • JJ3JJ3 Posts: 13
    Siliyo said:

benshb said:

Well rip

We’re not talking about daily/weekly objectives. For the special September objectives, Kabam released an objective that required Cavalier+ players to level and rank up 6*s. They then removed that objective and screwed over the players who participated by not giving them compensation for their resources (ISO, Gold, t5b, t2a).
    See the above info. This is what we'd like to see addressed! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Zero @Kabam Boo
    It’s not thanksgiving anymore, I’m not sure what’s the holdup for a response now.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Glad I’m skipping this month too. I can’t participate anyway because I didn’t do last month either.

Glad I’m skipping this month too. I can’t participate anyway because I didn’t do last month either.

You can still do it if you want to.

Jaymix79 said:

bdawg923 said:

Hey everybody,

So, due to a pretty serious bug that is affecting how players are getting points for this event, we're shutting it down.This is also going to give us an opportunity to action on the feedback provided here. We're gonna figure out what we're gonna do and don't have any concrete ideas to share right now.

ARE YOU KIDDING RIGHT NOW. WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DID ALL 7 BY ACTUALLY RANKING LEVEL UP LIKE 100 TIMES? I had to rank 2 champs, take then to level 35 and then level up 2 other champs. This is a nightmare
    Agreed. For the ones that meet objectives. We need rank down tickets. @Kabam Miike

There will not be Rank Down tickets, but we are going to discuss options.
    Is the discussion still ongoing?
    ☹️☹️
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Bump
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 220 ★★
    Is the comp we received today supposed to make up for what we spent in catalysts, ISO or even gold?
    I'm surprised we didn't receive an official comment on this thread. At some point today I even thought it was deleted, I could not access it anymore
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 220 ★★

Is the comp we received today supposed to make up for what we spent in catalysts, ISO or even gold?
    I'm surprised we didn't receive an official comment on this thread. At some point today I even thought it was deleted, I could not access it anymore

My bad, just saw that it was for the level up event
  • Swamp_DragonSwamp_Dragon Posts: 55
    UPDATE: I have now received a response to the ticket I submitted to the Support Team. Each 6* champ I levelled up prior to the fix going live has now been reversed. I received back around 1.7 mil gold and lots of ISO.

I would urge anyone who hasn't already to submit a ticket and request any champ they levelled up on 29th September prior to the fix gets reversed.

On a side note, I have gone back to the Support Team to double check this has been worked out correctly as I am fairly certain I had over 3 mil gold prior to levelling these champs up.
    Thank you so much for the update. I did not send a ticket hoping that it will be taken cared of, but it looks like it's a must for those who were affected. Thanks for the heads up.
    Hmm still waiting on a solution
  • VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    Up

UPDATE: I have now received a response to the ticket I submitted to the Support Team. Each 6* champ I levelled up prior to the fix going live has now been reversed. I received back around 1.7 mil gold and lots of ISO.

I would urge anyone who hasn't already to submit a ticket and request any champ they levelled up on 29th September prior to the fix gets reversed.

On a side note, I have gone back to the Support Team to double check this has been worked out correctly as I am fairly certain I had over 3 mil gold prior to levelling these champs up.

How long did it take for you to get a response after sending your ticket?
    The only reply I got was the automated response right after I sent mine but still waiting for the actual response.
    So I guess is being forgotten after all?
    Seriously, no update after all this time?
  • K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46
    edited October 2021
    Siliyo said:

Seriously, no update after all this time?

There’s no formal update but send a ticket to Kabam support. I got mine resolved this way. Same as what Swamp_Dragon did. They returned the resources that were used during the bug.

Took Kabam about 3-5 business days to check the logs, verify and process the returns. Went well!
    I was able to get my resources back. HUGE props to the support team, who replied to my message within a few days, and were able to easily revert the affected champs. Got my iso and gold back.

I urge you guys to write a ticket, even if you didn't do it when the objective was removed.

Customer support just tells lies...