**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold scarcity is back

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Thanks for the Deadpool offers but is there any chance you guys will provide a way to refill our gold stash. Iso has been scarce for months (which has not been addressed) and now there's a gold scarcity to compound the issue.
Β«1

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There will presumably be a new gold boost event in December, which isn't too far away. Hang in there until then. I opened up all of my small gold crystals since I, too, was extremely low on gold after the recent offers, but I'm holding on to my UC gold crystals.

And as others have said, you can stock up on a lot of gold through the side quest. I don't know how much gold there is for non-TBs, but for us it's 350K per run. It's not the sexiest reward but it's the one I'm lacking the most of right now so I'll do at least a couple of runs.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You can get 350,000 gold per run of the side quest this month. If you’re having a gold shortage, run that quest.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DrZola said:

xNig said:

Chikel said:

Thanks for the Deadpool offers but is there any chance you guys will provide a way to refill our gold stash. Iso has been scarce for months (which has not been addressed) and now there's a gold scarcity to compound the issue.

Huh?

Someone needed to have the cost for his gold offers adjusted upward by a factor of 10.

Dr. Zola
    And still have 70m spare πŸ˜‚
    DrZola said:

xNig said:

DrZola said:

xNig said:

Chikel said:

Huh?

Someone needed to have the cost for his gold offers adjusted upward by a factor of 10.

Dr. Zola
    Insane. Seriously. Your poor phone should file a claim for assault and battery.

Dr. Zola
    Just 5+ years of milestone grinding from arena and ranking up only on level up days.

There’s no magical sauce.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

DrZola said:

xNig said:

DrZola said:

xNig said:

Chikel said:

Huh?

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    Just 5+ years of milestone grinding from arena and ranking up only on level up days.

Grinding is where we separate. I didn’t miss a single 4* basic for years until they became irrelevant.

Still got 15-16M gold after buying all DP deals. Just not at your level, Croesus. B)

Dr. Zola
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Play the game to minimize or eliminate gold and iso shortages. Plan for gold and iso usages. Try very hard to only use the proper class iso during level up.

Gold and iso shortage was when we had to grind the same path in story quest to obtain gold and iso.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m not short on iso and I’m running the hood SQ this month. Just save 4*, premium, and gm shards up and open when you need some. Just try to rank wisely
    DrZola said:

xNig said:

DrZola said:

xNig said:

DrZola said:

xNig said:

Chikel said:

Huh?

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola

Grinding is where we separate. I didn’t miss a single 4* basic for years until they became irrelevant.

Still got 15-16M gold after buying all DP deals. Just not at your level, Croesus. B)

Dr. Zola
    I still grind the 4* basic arena cause the time to unit ratio there is the best imo.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I know some peeps who dropped the though of getting gold offers "insert folks with no gold".
    And watching them sulk, I can say, the grass was greener on your side.
  • TC1TC1 Posts: 75 β˜…
    Coming from a TB player who hasn’t seen 1 mil gold in ages, there definitely isn’t a gold β€œshortage”. I do personally feel there should be a buffed gold output from arena to make it worth the time spent but there’s other options. I get gold when needed, and the gold deals came at a price of your valuable time which is why i passed.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2021
    There's gold in Venompool hive in sidequest. Pretty easy if you got Doom (duped) to cheese Cap. Marvel Classic and Aegon. AA for Venompool.

Was down to 16k gold after the Gold offer but now back to 2Mil and still adding up.
    Arenas milestones, incursion milestones, top zone bonus, 22hr solo events and EQ still gives a ton of gold.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

DrZola said:

xNig said:

DrZola said:

xNig said:

DrZola said:

xNig said:

Chikel said:

Huh?

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    I still grind the 4* basic arena cause the time to unit ratio there is the best imo.
    If you go for max milestones I've found the ratio is almost the same. Maybe I miscalculated but after the first couple of milestones the ratio evens out
  • ButmanButman Posts: 140 β˜…
    Dude get 4* crystals and sell the extra iso u get. There will be a gold flood if u do that
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gold scarcity? I spent 10 millon and still have 78 million. And no I don’t buy gold with real money

xNig said:

DrZola said:

xNig said:

DrZola said:

xNig said:

DrZola said:

xNig said:

Chikel said:

Huh?

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    If you go for max milestones I've found the ratio is almost the same. Maybe I miscalculated but after the first couple of milestones the ratio evens out
    Yup. I only do to about 1.5m thereabouts since it fits my grinding schedule (once a day at night while watching Netflix).