**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quest compensation for game input issues

LucidblueprintsLucidblueprints Posts: 47
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam - why no compensation for general gameplay such as revives, health potions and attack/health boosts? I think we've received that once? Not asking for champs crystals just basics to help with completing monthly and story content that's impacted by the input issues.

Instead you send AQ compensation that folks already say is going in overflow, and next message I read? Hey spend 300 units for revives,Heath potions, etc. Feels the voice of your users is not being listened too.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Need a boost for 7.3?
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Kabam know which way their bread is buttered, we've had aw and aq packages worth thousands of units that lots are just selling for gold before they expire - the packs players want will those those with the highest link to unit spending.
    It pretty nestle-esque of them to offer a unit based deal when a new piece of solo content comes out, knowing that there are issues.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Hey, I didn't claim the 2nd revives/pots for solo content compensation and now it isn't in my stash. Has anyone experienced the same bug?
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    AATT said:

Hey, I didn't claim the 2nd revives/pots for solo content compensation and now it isn't in my stash. Has anyone experienced the same bug?

Not a bug... mail compensation is on a timer...

Reach out to support.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Typhoon said:

AATT said:

Not a bug... mail compensation is on a timer...

Reach out to support.
    Thank you for the advice. I did it, but after 24 hours I have no response from Kabam's team. I even replied to the confirmation email but still no response so far. I suppose they won't reach me out and I feel I'm losing the solo compensation because Kabam Support normally reply in a few hours :/

Kabamed once again