**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need beginner alliance

Good afternoon, I use to play a few years ago but wanted to start once again. Just made this account this past weekend. I was wondering if any alliance would take me in to help get rewards and level up faster. I’ll participate in wars and quests. I’m an active player and participate in events. I know how it goes since I use to do this all the time. Just trying to get back into it.

Comments

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    You're welcome to join us if you kinda wanna hang out until you're strong enough to contribute. You can probably help in AQ pretty quickly if not right off the bat. We do 2 BG in AW and map 4 and 3 in AQ. Your account is obviously pretty low right now but that's not a deal breaker. Take a look at us (Astral Travellers) and send a request if you're interested. Good luck finding an alliance!
  • AdiosBrianAdiosBrian Posts: 4
    Yes that would be ideal, I know the account is low but I’m working to get it up to speed and contribute way more. I sent out a request, hopefully you guys accept! Thank you for the opportunity, look forward to meeting the rest of you.
  • Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 89
    You could join us. We have all levels. We don’t require you to do anything. You play how you want. We do fable in AQ and AW but up to you if you want to join or not. We have 2 spots left. SRT-1
  • AdiosBrianAdiosBrian Posts: 4
    Thank you for this Gul!
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★

Yes that would be ideal, I know the account is low but I’m working to get it up to speed and contribute way more. I sent out a request, hopefully you guys accept! Thank you for the opportunity, look forward to meeting the rest of you.

I never got a request from you, I'm the leader so I should've seen it. I'm not complaining or pressing the issue, just thought I'd let you know. I hope that doesn't come across as being rude or impatient, thanks!