**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should a sp.3 finish kang 7.3.6

What happens here is that I beat Kang 7.3.6, at the final phase 2%-0% as you can see I have used my sp.3 i dropped the phone happy and ... it didn't finish him off the damage wasn't eneugh and he went down to 1% and ofc used his sp.3 ...

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    I don’t think it’s like GM who has a guarantee knock out when you use your sp3 against him on the final phase. I guess your champs just didn’t do enough damage to KO kang.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Gogata said:

What happens here is that I beat Kang 7.3.6, at the final phase 2%-0% as you can see I have used my sp.3 i dropped the phone happy and ... it didn't finish him off the damage wasn't eneugh and he went down to 1% and ofc used his sp.3 ...

Nice
  • GogataGogata Posts: 71

Gogata said:

Nice
    that is his sp.3 bro that is gonna kill me in the next frame :D not mine
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

I don’t think it’s like GM who has a guarantee knock out when you use your sp3 against him on the final phase. I guess your champs just didn’t do enough damage to KO kang.

This is correct
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    ye this was pretty annoying when i had to do the attempt this 3x to get the 2 sp3's to finish him off. Makes little to no sense for this to be a thing, its pretty much a guaranteed death with most characters.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    This was so annoying.. so many players in my alliance and past alliance were complaining this with hyperion.. left with a couple thousand health... so insta death and revive..

heck what's another revive when we get compen... oh wait... sorry.. wrong mode

But yea... plus the bugs with kang's missions.. maybe it's a assassin thing / ability accuracy reduction thing or something.. plus the framerate drops making dexting and blocking unreliable... plus the ridiculous long attack box the defenders have... plus the ridiculous fast get up and dash at you speeds the defenders have... plus.. plus..

oh .. le sigh

thank goodness for these aq and aw potions... super helpful and acknowledges the issues above.