**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 Star Blade Bundle from Marvel Insider

I seem to remember this reward was supposed to arrive November 11th? I haven't gotten mine yet...

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    November 17th
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    SeanFlik wrote: »
    I seem to remember this reward was supposed to arrive November 11th? I haven't gotten mine yet...

tt81z53gt0ie.png
    You are close, but off by 6 days.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    They never arrive on time for me
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    They never arrive on time for me

Always on the last day and sometimes pushing 8pm before it arrives.
  • SeanFlikSeanFlik Posts: 43
    Thanks mates, much appreciated
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    It's the final champ I need to round out my LOL team...
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It always seems to come at the last minute for me
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I got the Vulture one a week before the date. Not had the Blade one yet.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★

Vulture needed a code to unlock, where do u find these codes? Im kinda new to insider
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    @codornas The Trucos Facebook page tends to post them.
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    edited November 2017
    i almost forgot about the insider awards im excited im getting blade glad they have this. hopefully ill get it soon.
    Edit: i just got my rewards too thank you kabam and marvel insider :)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Just got mine.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Got mine as well
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Codornas wrote: »

Vulture needed a code to unlock, where do u find these codes? Im kinda new to insider

Vulture one was free around SDCC. Morningstar was the one who needed a code at NYCC.

Oh, and I got my Blade last night.

Vulture one was free around SDCC. Morningstar was the one who needed a code at NYCC.

The Morningstar 3* Bundle was available for Redeeming for 125k Points. Mine came with the 2* Blade.
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    edited November 2017

The Morningstar 3* Bundle was available for Redeeming for 125k Points. Mine came with the 2* Blade.

The 2star Morning star that youtubers was giving away the codes for going to NYCC not the 3star Morning Star Questing Package

4kmr9vwmab8x.png
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    edited November 2017

Actually both are correct.

2star Vulture was available with a code but that code was maxed within hours of it release
    seqodddm7uvf.png

Then Marvel Insider release Vulture for round 2 for redemption but think it was 1,000 people only

I missed out on both times so I don't have 2star Vulture
    edited November 2017
    Yagami9999 wrote: »

The 2star Morning star that youtubers was giving away the codes for going to NYCC not the 3star Morning Star Questing Package

4kmr9vwmab8x.png

I gor this one too :D but i too missed the Vulture :(
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Marvel Insider didn't freaking work for me!
    edited November 2017
    Yagami9999 wrote: »

4kmr9vwmab8x.png

Yes I know. I was just adding to the comment. Sorry if it sounded like I was correcting.
  • I never received the Marvel Insider 2* Blade when I completed the quested on Heroic. How do I fix this?
    LOOOL
    I never received the Marvel Insider 2* Blade when I completed the quested on Heroic. How do I fix this?

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I never received the Marvel Insider 2* Blade when I completed the quested on Heroic. How do I fix this?

Blade was only released in conjunction with Marvel Insider. You have to submit your name to Marvel to get points for completion of heroic and then later go and redeem them for the Reward.