**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking For A SUPER active alliance

I ran my own alliance and with every update and every bug Kabam won't fix leads to less and less activity and leading and alliance is destroying my personal life. I am going somewhere for sure and few guys might follow pending the right situation. We have RIDICULOUS skill but maybe not the roster people HAVE to have to recruit us. My prestige is like 4150 if I remember correctly with some guys a little higher and some a little lower. We are in tier 3 war and finish our paths very very easily. We easily finish map 5 and have finished map 6 BUT very rarely have run it. I basically live and breath MCOC but wanna focus on my account now. Tired of running multiple account to keep an alliance afloat.

I'm sorry to newer guys too but I'm not looking to help and new up and coming alliance. That's why I'm leaving my own alliance. Babysitting is getting old. But wish y'all they best

PS: if we can just have our own battlegroup to run that'd be ideal. we even have a legend in our group.

In game: Grizzzla
Line ID: saladino1990

Comments

• I am uncollected as well as almost all our movers and I have the t4cc to raise my prestige much higher. Im actually waiting on more basic catalyst believe it or not lol.
  • also meant other in alliance became less active not myself in case that wasn't clear.
  • OK I want in! Let's fight!
  • Hey mate add me on line JOLT61
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Yo! If you are still interested I'm part of a 2.2 Mil alliance that would love to add you and your colleagues!
    Hit me up in game at ZestyNoodles
    I'll also add you

Stay Awesome ;)
  • I have found a homes thx for the interest guys
    Yo! If you are still interested I'm part of a 2.2 Mil alliance that would love to add you and your colleagues!
    Hit me up in game at ZestyNoodles
    I'll also add you

Stay Awesome ;)
    oops sorry man XD
    saved drafts :expressionless:
  • ImperiusCImperiusC Posts: 34
    Grizzla, sent you a friend request. We have about 10 spots. We have a pretty active core group, but looking to fill up and would like to have another group merge with us to get there. Let me know if you are interested.

In-game name is Imperius C
    We use GroupMe for chat.
  • I sent you a message on line & a friend request in game
  • My alliance may be able to provide you with your own BG.

In game:
    CallmeAnytime

Line:
    Call_me_anytime

Give me a shout. With you we'd be 9M alliance
  • OK how do I join?
  • If you have a gifting that you can give me I will give you almost a million
    Bounty points. Don't know how to use them!