**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Kangs 2% phase broken?

I’ve used 700+ units on this last phase. I can’t beat him, and I’m really ticked off! He gains 3 bars before I can even get to 2. Idk, this is dumb…

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    AntzRodz said:

He gains power at 18 % per second and u gain power at 12% .. my advice to u is a
    Take s single tanky champ... Full in health... Once the fight start's.. let him hit u until u reach 3 bars .. throw a special 3 the moment u reach it.. he will be koed..

12%? in my language there's written something "i gain up to 25% of a bar of power per second, based on how near I am to kang", is this a text error? ^^"
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
    Well just fast 4 hits , intercept then you will have 2 bars and he will get 3 on the last intercept but then you do M...L...L...L...M like slowmo for the extra power to kick in then u reach sp3 and pop
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

AntzRodz said:

He gains power at 18 % per second and u gain power at 12% .. my advice to u is a
    Take s single tanky champ... Full in health... Once the fight start's.. let him hit u until u reach 3 bars .. throw a special 3 the moment u reach it.. he will be koed..

Except even if you throw a sp3 sometimes it won't kill.
    That happened to me with Sunspot. Really annoying.
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

AntzRodz said:

Yep, same thing happened, sp3 left him at 1% for some reason, no idea why the last phase was designed at 2% as getting to 2 sp3s is definitely impossible before the ai throws theirs
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Hyperion
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

H3t3r said:

AntzRodz said:

That happened to me with Sunspot. Really annoying.
    I haven't had that yet. But I did get him to his wounded phase and the icon was there but he wasn't stunned...
  • SlianeSliane Posts: 6
    Yea this has happened to me twice
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    I used hype for it. Sadly took a revive as the first sp3 took him from 2% to 1% but the power gain and a couple intercepts and you get to max power first.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Happened to me again.
    AntzRodz said:

Thank you @AntzRodz . Thank you so much. It helped me. I've been in the fight for 2 hours and this helped me
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Hyperion is best against Kang’s last phase..
    CGR WORKS well too
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

AntzRodz said:

This is a “feature” not a bug… lol