UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

First r4 what you think!?

2»

Comments

• AATTAATT Posts: 524 ★★★
    Wasn't morningstar? 5/10

Jk jk, congrats!
  • TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 4,983 ★★★★★
    AATT said:

Wasn't morningstar? 5/10

Jk jk, congrats!

She was. And then i pulled hype twice and then it wasnt really a question anymore. Before preaching about the Queen i was preaching about the King. And when he was released as a 6* the Queen simply had to bow down
  • Why is your forum profile still bishop?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 29,282 ★★★★★
    Amazing! Congrats.
  • TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 4,983 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

Why is your forum profile still bishop?

Cause i havent been on a pc here in forever and as far as i know i cant change it on my phone. With that said tho. Bishop still slaps
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 729 ★★
    @TheManMythLegend you are living up to your name
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,077 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

Why is your forum profile still bishop?

Cause i havent been on a pc here in forever and as far as i know i cant change it on my phone. With that said tho. Bishop still slaps
    You actually can change your profile pic on your mobile. Click into the full site from the main menu

Then go onto your profile and there’s an option to change your profile picture. When you’re done, scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘back to mobile site’
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,196 ★★★★★
    Massive W bossman, pray for us less lucky that he's in the next featured