**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6r3 #23 and #24 Actually Rocky’s Favorite and Another

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Thanks to 7.3 coming out yesterday, I was able to get six full t5bs which gave me just enough to knock out too more of my planned rank ups.
After I ranked up Elsa, I said I’d rank up @Rockypantherx ‘s favorite skill champ and here he is

Now that he’s r3, I’m gonna start dragging him into war with my Void. Also I just like playing him, he’s so fun and his animations are awesome.
And for 6r3 #24, here’s Cable

I hate him, but his damage with Apoc is just too good to pass up.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

@Rockypantherx id like to point out that I ranked mine up the first time I said I would

Congrats Stevie!

Thanks!

you're saying you don't love the guy who goes through time to kidnap a child and use him for his own personal gain? blastphomy! congrats on the rank ups
    Geez, is that what Cable does in the comics? I don't really read any Marvel or DC comics.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

you're saying you don't love the guy who goes through time to kidnap a child and use him for his own personal gain? blastphomy! congrats on the rank ups
    Geez, is that what Cable does in the comics? I don't really read any Marvel or DC comics.
    only what i've seen from the deadpool movies. i'm sure the comics are much worse
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

only what i've seen from the deadpool movies. i'm sure the comics are much worse
    Comics do some weird shizz. Spidey gave MJ cancer with his radioactive jizz
    remember the ultimates where Wanda and Pietro got it on and Wolverine watched them

remember the ultimates where Wanda and Pietro got it on and Wolverine watched them
    Wasn’t he always their father in that run?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Killmomger is dope. He was my first skill r3. Still not awakened but he does the job so well
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Well you finally got there!

That cable is one big Oof though
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Its like the plot of a pork movie. Siblings do while parents watch

This is still the funniest line in the whole ultimates thing:

Lmao
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Pair that cable with 6* Mr fantastic pre fight, for 25% extra degen damage. Add the 5* to get it for every fight on the lane. Yes he's not that interesting, but the damage is just insane.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,818 Guardian
    edited October 2021
    KM is sick, recently duped mine so now the r3 silver star pair void and km are finally together in my roster!
    You'll love him, they complement each others weaknesses.

Pair that cable with 6* Mr fantastic pre fight, for 25% extra degen damage. Add the 5* to get it for every fight on the lane. Yes he's not that interesting, but the damage is just insane.

I’ll try that out