**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fix the evade bug already!

SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
How much longer are we gonna endure Spideys and NC hitting us even before the evade animation is done? I lost my streak because I got tagged 5 times after an evade, hit with a special and then got tagged 5 more times before my champ even got up. On top of the 8h arena lockout. Why can't we get a response to something thats been pointed out for months? Why do we have to make a forum shitstorm so you do something that we want for us , like 30 min timers? Get it together already!

Comments

• The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    It's one of the most Notorious and annoying things to come across in war. It's been reported way long back and nothing is done till now. It's just a loss of units for anyone encountering spidey or NC and getting tagged by them.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I still don't understand how is this not fixed. And still can't believe they have not made a single comment on this
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Kabam/Net Marble live by one creed c.r.e.a.m !
  • thekidm8thekidm8 Posts: 12
    Yeah yesterday in AW i was fighting a spiderman and i had 50% health. Halfway through the fight he evaded and while it showed him evade i died, WITHOUT GETTING HIT i lost my entire half bar of health. This bug needs to be fixed asap.
    thekidm8 wrote: »
    Yeah yesterday in AW i was fighting a spiderman and i had 50% health. Halfway through the fight he evaded and while it showed him evade i died, WITHOUT GETTING HIT i lost my entire half bar of health. This bug needs to be fixed asap.

Same thing, AQ, took out my 5/50 Rogue like she's a 3* after evading.
  • CuntessaCuntessa Posts: 69
    edited June 2017
    Rogues evade is bugged as well, sometimes I can dash back far enough after a 5 hit combo and sometimes I get tagged ... also what's up with a non evader evading out of my combo and my hits not landing
    That one is a whole different story but at least they made a comment on that, Mike said that if you misstime the dashback by a milisecond yoi will be getting tagged.