**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Side Quest Issues

Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I am usually not one to complain about content, especially content I wanted, but this months side quest is absurd.

Side quest 3 that rewards 6 star shards is insanely hard and the nodes are absurd, especially with symbiote spider man boss?! I am a pretty decent player an am able to clear most content I go for without units/tons of revives.

The community seems to agree and as far as I can see you still remain silent on the topic. I understand answering everything is tough, yes we can be constant an annoying sometimes but this is a issue. Especially considering you went two months without a side quest and horrible side objectives and now you expect us to jump into insane side content??? Especially for 6 star shards which you are still very stingy about giving. We are at rank 4s now. People have them, why are the shard amounts so low still.

Taking our opinions seriously and communicating with us is all we want. I am happy the side quest is back, I just dislike the difficulty, especially quest 3 for shards, you made it. I understand nothing is supposed to be easy or free but the boss fight took way too long, and more revives then I’d like to admit.

Yes I know, go down a tier, and I did but still, the epic can’t be annoying too. I did stop with the legendary I could just not do it. Sorry if this is a rant post/repetitive post cause I’ve seen other threads relating to the topic.

Others opinions are welcome.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on
«1

Comments

  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

    the funny thing is that if you told me that this was about september's side quest, i'd believe you. just shows how a normal side quest should be, and this isn't it.

    Care to Elaborate on that? Curious
  • Options
    AA, venom and falcon all make this sym spidey one ridiculous easy. You just need the right counter. I’m not a super skilled player by any means but I’ve only used one l1 revive on 8 tries.

    I suggests you Find one of the sides that you have proper counters to if that ones too hard
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

    Skiddy212 said:

    the funny thing is that if you told me that this was about september's side quest, i'd believe you. just shows how a normal side quest should be, and this isn't it.

    Care to Elaborate on that? Curious
    just trying to show that september's side quest was just as bad if not worse than this month's. just showing how we've had a string of bad ones
    Ah okay, I get your point! But yes, agreed.
  • Options
    EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Sorry but every time a side event is a bit harder, the crying starts. Legendary is the highest difficulty level, which is supposed to be a challenge. If it's too hard, there are levels below that. But if you want the rewards, then fight your way through.

    And the people seem to agree that the Agent venom chapter is hard...almost everyone agrees that sym spidey chapter is totally ok and the easiest....3 fights a day for 500 6* shards and 7 sig stones. And that's not little 6* shards. I think it runs 28 days, so 14,000 6* shards are possible. Is that little?

    I like the side event. Thanks kabam. I do Sym Spidey and Venompool always alternating. To collect gold and 6* shards
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

    Spidey symbiote is easy

    Yeah, with AA and Venom.
    Venompool quest also easy with Doom cheese on CM & Aegon, AA on the boss.
    Venom is easy too just use Doom with pre-fights even from a 4* Odin.

    Agent Venom quest is the tough one though. Haven't bothered to try SS and Roblin quest.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    EinfachSo said:

    Sorry but every time a side event is a bit harder, the crying starts. Legendary is the highest difficulty level, which is supposed to be a challenge. If it's too hard, there are levels below that. But if you want the rewards, then fight your way through.

    And the people seem to agree that the Agent venom chapter is hard...almost everyone agrees that sym spidey chapter is totally ok and the easiest....3 fights a day for 500 6* shards and 7 sig stones. And that's not little 6* shards. I think it runs 28 days, so 14,000 6* shards are possible. Is that little?

    I like the side event. Thanks kabam. I do Sym Spidey and Venompool always alternating. To collect gold and 6* shards

    I agree with this one, I like this side event too as far as fights go even with 4/55 champs legendary difficulty is still doable, just have to bring the right champ to counter the nodes.
  • Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146

    Spidey symbiote is easy

    Yeah, with AA and Venom.
    Venompool quest also easy with Doom cheese on CM & Aegon, AA on the boss.
    Venom is easy too just use Doom with pre-fights even from a 4* Odin.

    Agent Venom quest is the tough one though. Haven't bothered to try SS and Roblin quest.
    Roblin melts with aa. Shuts down pretty much everything at 3 neuros
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,088 ★★★★

    Spidey symbiote is easy

    Yeah, with AA and Venom.
    Venompool quest also easy with Doom cheese on CM & Aegon, AA on the boss.
    Venom is easy too just use Doom with pre-fights even from a 4* Odin.

    Agent Venom quest is the tough one though. Haven't bothered to try SS and Roblin quest.
    Roblin melts with aa. Shuts down pretty much everything at 3 neuros
    Side quest Roblin? I haven't tried AA but I thought that the time you spend dexing specials will make your neuros fall off. I use Apoc and there are times I had to bait 2 sp1 in a row
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I found it pretty easy so far...
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 313 ★★★
    I dont find it overly difficult but to be fair I have a strong direct counter to use. I could certainly see why it would be troublesome to some. I did run into a bug when I used fury against the Sym Spidey boss where I only attacked when he was stunned using Nick Fury until I could grab some tac charges and even though he didn't evade (he was stunned) it still kept placing the debuff on me and giving him the massive fury.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,139 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Bus82 said:

    Ive only done the sym spidey quest.done it about 7times now..first 2 were very easy for me using moleman or aa,but on the next 5 attempts the parry/dex bugs,lags and so on kicked in..ended up having to use about 10 revives and some potions..easy fight if the game works properly

    So this. I take Diablo and falcoln against sym Spidey, but if the parries input fail, or lag spike or his super weird stuttery AI, it's death.

    Switched to sym supreme for the last three witj g2099 and Medusa, which is a little easier if the game is playing up.
  • Options
    TragiC_XTragiC_X Posts: 50
    Do you not have a evade counter? Then it’s kind of your fault to be honest. Roster planning is a important part of this game. I did AV the first day and I used 3 revives and quit out. So now I won’t even bother with him, since I’ve changed to venompool or SS I’ve used no items
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    AA and quake as backup. Sym Spidey is easy win.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I agree with this, but that sym spidey boss is not that bad. I am in desperate need of t4cc, but do not want to fight that AV with that node combo ever again
  • Options
    Haiderali987Haiderali987 Posts: 3
    I didn't find any suitable counter for side quest legendry chap 3, except falcon, ghost or mole man, but one thing if he will be unblockable after 10 hit, he hit 5 shots in his sp1 and there is no other way to counter it except ghost and if u stuck u will be finished in no time... Thus is kabam really wanted to make this game like free, and revives and potions costs lot more and when u go to farm portion it will easily take half of your hour..... Sorry but we are not that free, even we are cavalier still facing so much difficulties.... Please note this....
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I've been crying with laughter doing the Venom boss using Odin and Dr. Doom w/Mystic Dispersion and all Odin Pre-fight active. Groot and Venom is a fight to NOT use Dr. Doom's special 3 the whole fight.

    Seems to me the SQ could be more of a roster check. That being said there are 6 options to fit player's rosters.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,088 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    2StarKing said:

    I've been crying with laughter doing the Venom boss using Odin and Dr. Doom w/Mystic Dispersion and all Odin Pre-fight active. Groot and Venom is a fight to NOT use Dr. Doom's special 3 the whole fight.

    Seems to me the SQ could be more of a roster check. That being said there are 6 options to fit player's rosters.

    Go laugh at Agent Venom and Roblin.
    Especially try Roblin without Doom
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Chikel said:

    2StarKing said:

    I've been crying with laughter doing the Venom boss using Odin and Dr. Doom w/Mystic Dispersion and all Odin Pre-fight active. Groot and Venom is a fight to NOT use Dr. Doom's special 3 the whole fight.

    Seems to me the SQ could be more of a roster check. That being said there are 6 options to fit player's rosters.

    Go laugh at Agent Venom and Roblin.
    Especially try Roblin without Doom
    The point is, the content is hard without finding and using the most suitable solutions. There could be one solution or many. Let others do the work and copy their answer. Don't let the teacher see you cheating.
Sign In or Register to comment.