**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not getting antivenom and summoned symbiote

Is it just me or has anyone else not received the champs we are to have gotten to play the side quest? Will this be fixed?

Comments

• TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    I’ve finished a couple of the side quest things required and haven’t received them either.
  • ProflilProflil Posts: 1
    What if the Sept objectives are gone but you still never got the necessary champs?
  • JulliardJulliard Posts: 2
    I didn’t even get the September quest “Final Preperations” what do I do?
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Julliard said:

Start with "initial preparations" AKA september objectives.
  • JulliardJulliard Posts: 2
    Typhoon said:

Julliard said:

I just commented on the forum and guess what all the sudden the objective appeared in my quests so I think kabam just saw I didn’t get it

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Julliard said:

Typhoon said:

Julliard said:

I just commented on the forum and guess what all the sudden the objective appeared in my quests so I think kabam just saw I didn’t get it

yes i'm sure that's what just happened...
  • I alredy completed the missions and i did not recive it either
  • Shaman1Shaman1 Posts: 1
    I haven’t received my summoned symbiote
  • Foolhardy78Foolhardy78 Posts: 13
    I completed all of the September objectives, but still no Symbiote or Anti-Venom. I never saw the 'Final Preparations' either.
  • Xhibit_BXhibit_B Posts: 62

I completed all of the September objectives, but still no Symbiote or Anti-Venom. I never saw the 'Final Preparations' either.

If you never saw the Final Preps, then you didn't complete the objectives.

• I completed all of the September objectives 7/7 and never received my Summoned Symbiote.

• RanunculusRanunculus Posts: 73

I completed all of the September objectives 7/7 and never received my Summoned Symbiote.

You are Uncollected, right? Then you still have to complete "Nightmare Fuel (UC)" which leads to the last string of objectives. Good news is you have just to play the main event - many 5* symbionts there.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    The last set of objectives for September is called Final Preparations. Complete at least 1 from that set and you will have access to October's content as well as the free Anti-Venom and Summoned Symbiote. :)
  • ShaineShaine Posts: 2
    Alot of people including myself haven't got the final preparations pop up on there accounts is this still bugged @kabam boo??
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Shaine said:

Alot of people including myself haven't got the final preparations pop up on there accounts is this still bugged @kabam boo??

It was never bugged, you all just can’t read.
  • themikithemiki Posts: 60
    I finished everything there was for Cav. Where is my Final Preparation challenge???
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    themiki said:

I finished everything there was for Cav. Where is my Final Preparation challenge???

Haven’t finished everything for cav then have you.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    The people saying they finished Cav often never had Cav Quests because of their lower Story Progress …
  • I completed the September objectives and is till hav not received my 2 champs I don’t understand the month is basically **** over at this point
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    If u think ur done actually send proof of ur set objectives since claiming ive done that and havent received isnt working since people know how to get the octobers stuff since have gotten the pet and the antivenom
  • Mine didnt pop up too...the final preparation challenge
  • And didnt get sommend symbiot and anti venom
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    restart the game, and show us your objective screenshots.
  • QueNstyQueNsty Posts: 12
    So can we still complete it?
  • QueNstyQueNsty Posts: 12
    i think we still may be able to.....
    im workin on it now