**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can’t use Steve in ROL

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
How come you can’t use Steve (Summoned Symbiote) in ROL? Apparently he doesn’t meet the criteria

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I am sad about this too. Lol I could maybe understand but ROL is just a playground for us, would have loved to use him at a high rank there.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I think the restrictions were already there, they just haven’t changed them.

Idk if it would be hard to do, but it would be fun!
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Yeah I was dumb and tried using him in arena lol
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    So this was never answered, wondering if anyone from the team can respond why Summoned Symbiote doesn’t fit the 1* Requirement?
  • Options
    orpimeSorpimeS Posts: 26
    Chovner said:

So this was never answered, wondering if anyone from the team can respond why Summoned Symbiote doesn’t fit the 1* Requirement?

Coz 1* Steve will blast through some contents where only 1* are allowed. Variant 4 chapter 3.2 for eg. allows only 1* champs and Steve will just blast thru that content.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    It's because of his class. If you see he is not one of the 6 standard classes, this is to stop him being used in places where he is OP compared to other 1 stars