**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Howz your 6* luck been lately ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
Electro and IP from 7.3 completion , Double Karnaks and OG DD from 3 featured 6* , OG captain marvel from basic :)

Beyond god tier luck ..very happy ...

Howz your 6* luck been lately ? 165 votes

Trash
58%
Crine60DrZolaJadedTensioTC1allinashesSpeedbumpShaggyMthanks4playingbm3eppsUncle_Fatty_247CropDusterThecurlerCrusaderjrLesktheGlut_666p01arisRbk19JohnLocke117Spurgeon14SandeepS 97 votes
Great
41%
WolverDominatorLightburn22ccrider474TristanFoxhero007captaincushTotal_Domin01Ackbar67KerneasTrevenorfDaphboyCap366JuggerNotColonaut123doctorbMattstafariCosmicspiderman777psp742MiStaLovaOGAvenger 68 votes

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Great
    Latest 6* was Doom, so I'm pretty chuffed about that.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    back to back dupes of Sorcerer Supreme

it’s somewhere in the middle
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Trash
    NT, RR, Jugs, Thor Jane foster, etc.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Great
    Got me a herc followed by x23 and war machine
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    You know, some good, some bad. Mostly bad, even if I was happy about finally pulling Captain Marvel Movie since I've been hunting her for ages. I have a 4* but that's where my luck ran out regarding her.

However, beyond that pull, I haven't had the best luck recently. Pulled a Mr. Sinister dupe from the class nexus I got from the gold offer, and I've also pulled OG Hulk, Red Cyclops and Sentry in recent weeks. I'm kind of happy with having a 6* Hulk because he's the Hulk. I have a soft spot for all of the OG Avengers even if they are trash. Mr. Sinister works as a synergy piece for Apocalypse and I have to try out Cyclops in AQ someday to see how he fares there since he's supposed to be good. A while back, there also seemed to be a Sentry buff incoming thanks to a synergy with one of the previously buffed champions but that buff is nowhere to be seen so I don't know if that's the case.

All in all, I have at least some small and flimsy reason to be a tiny bit excited about all of those trash pulls, which helped ease the stinky 6* luck I've had of late.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Doom, Purgatory, Torch X2, Iceman, Cyclops and more. I'd say it’s even.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Spidey 2099 and x23 from two featured ☹️☹️
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Great
    Shang chi, and warlock :)
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    Trash
    With a sole exception of a single White Widow my ~10 last pulls were ranging from bad to mid-to-low-tier-I-have-no-use-for.

The gamebreaker is due any second now. Aaaany second...
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Middle option. I've gotten good luck with unit-based 6*s, but my Basic and Nexus pulls are ugly.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Last 3 have been

Gully 2099
    Prof X
    Omega red awakening...

I'm due trash for a while now lmao
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,340 ★★★★
    Trash
    I have everyone at the bottom of all the tier lists.
  • TragiC_XTragiC_X Posts: 50
    Last four were dr strange, ebony maw, man thing and cyclops

But before that I got doom and warlock so I can’t complain too much
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Great

Stryfe and venom last two pulls.

Sick pulls
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 517 ★★★
    Great
    Finally became TB, pulled CB and Mr. F with those rewards, then gambled on an Anti-Venom featured cav and got a 6* Nimrod
  • TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 53
    edited October 2021
    Great
    My last 6* crystals have been Hercules, Gamora and CGR, so yo can guess it's been great😅
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    4 new featured crystals netted X23 and DD dupes and a new War Machine and Iceman. Not trash but considerable below average I’d say. The five or so basics before that were absolute trash so maybe I’m slowly coming up on luck.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 ★★★★★
    6* luck in general has been pretty trash, until I pulled Domino and Kingpin.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Trash
    past 4-5 6* have been booty cosmics...
  • TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 53
    Great

6* luck in general has been pretty trash, until I pulled Domino and Kingpin.

Don't overlook Vision, Guillotine and Sabertooth, they can be very useful.
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Great
    Got Hercules from my 4th featured after starky and Spider-Man 2099 with a 3rd time dupe gamora. I’d say it’s time to cash out while I’m ahead on featured crystals.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,251 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Great
    From the gold purchase goldpool offers
    6* basic champion crystal

6* nexus champion crystal

I pick Kingpin

got 6,400 6* shards from the Summer Canteen Store to form 6* basic champion crystal

More sigs in Colossus.

Although the 6* nexus didn't offer a better selection other than Kingpin -> even Prof Hoff mention it as a meh 6* nexus compared to other summoner submissions which had Doom, Shang-chi, and other BGT champions.