**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your 3- 7.3 MVP's (or so far)

ForumName123ForumName123 Posts: 522 ★★★
Thoroughly enjoying 7.3 content. Really getting a chance to use the whole roster which has been super fun. Currently about 70% complete and interested to hear whom everyone is finding to be their MVP's. So far my 3 most used and "useful" champs - all r3

1. Void
2. Sorceror Supreme
3a. Odin
3b.Hercules (pulled him 3 days ago and r3'ed yesterday so haven't used him much since)

Yours?

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Doom Ronan kp
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Claire, Mags, and Warlock
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Hercules, Ghost, and the last slot really could go to a handful of champs (Magneto, Doom, Angela, iHulk, Shang-Chi, Apoc, Cable, or Odin for his pre-fights).

Herc is honestly ridiculous. Anyone who doubts his utility needs to reexamine his immortality. I've simply forced my way through so many situations where I should have died. I knew he was good, but his immortality is stupid powerful.
    Roan just cheeses a few paths like no tomorrow. Increased combat power nodes are a joke to him
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Professor X, Spidey 2099 and Miles morales for me.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Kingpin,doom,diablo and obviously ghost. Was surprised how many fights kingpin was doing that i didn't think he'd do lol.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Guardian
    Doom
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,540 ★★★★★
    BWDOx3 any debuff paradox or shock enhancement made her down right insane
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Wordunken said:

Claire, Claire, Claire

I love Claire! She is my next Rank 3. Got the T5CC, all I need now are the T5Bs. Just took Mole Man to R3, but she was on the short list for that! Haha
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Doom,Odin and Nick fury
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Doom

That's about it so far
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost kingpin doom
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I only did a completion run but for me these 3 champs worked best:

Doom
    Ultron
    Angela

Will update the list as I continue to explore. Indeed a nice chapter. Also liked Kang more than Grandmaster and Gwenmaster.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Doom
    Mags
    Apoc
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    geez how have you guys explored already?? LOL

so far for me ...

Scarlet Harlot
    Vision Aarkus
    She Hulk
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Doom
    Claire
    Ghost
    Moleman and kingpin were amazing

Those were used for most content, when there weren't specific restrictions
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    Doom Claire Ultron 🔥
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I haven't even completed 7.3 yet (I just finished 7.3.4), but Apocalypse, Punisher 2099 and Immortal Abomination are champs that have more or less cleared entire lanes for me.
    Ghost is so useful again.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Apoc was amazing on the mutant power shield path. Just hit concussion on Thing before you go crazy.

Archangel (horseman and magneto prefight) killed a stark spidey boss using only 6 heavies. Lol.
  • ZurafaZurafa Posts: 52
    100% first day aa, bwdo, ghost hand down mvps probably used them for over 90% of it overall… was originally planning on using cable a lot based on the beta but since then pulled 6* aa took him to r3 and awakened him so he became the better option
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Hard to narrow to 3, but... Diablo has really been a standout for me so far. Using his different pre-fights for different situations has been fun. Though, I'd say the nullify is the most common one I used so far. As for some others... AA has put in work. Venom, KP, KG.. Guardian.. too many to mention. Just took up BWDO today and brought her to the Selective Time Stream path and she was crushing it. Like, grinding it into little pieces. 🙂 Not bad for Kang either.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Zurafa said:

100% first day aa, bwdo, ghost hand down mvps probably used them for over 90% of it overall… was originally planning on using cable a lot based on the beta but since then pulled 6* aa took him to r3 and awakened him so he became the better option

Nice, AA just plain old gets it done in so many situations. I used a generic AG on my 6 star. And zero regrets.

Zurafa said:

Nice, AA just plain old gets it done in so many situations. I used a generic AG on my 6 star. And zero regrets.
    I love AA but hate how he is affected by disorient
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Bout half way done exploring so far I’d say prof x, nick fury and human torch have been used most
  • BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    Apoc, ultron and Angela. Honorable mention to ihulk as well