**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Currency store for solo players (no alliance)

Need permanent Currency store for solo players. (Like glory, valor, loyalty.)

Comments

• DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    No you don’t, that’s the incentive of alliances. If you refuse to join one you miss out on free rewards and fun people, so why do it? AQ and AW too much? I don’t know, but you will not get rewarded too because the people earn their currency through AQ, something they have to be active and focused for. If you can’t be active enough or don’t want to be, that is not kabam’s fault and they will not cater to you
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited November 2017
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    No you don’t, that’s the incentive of alliances. If you refuse to join one you miss out on free rewards and fun people, so why do it? AQ and AW too much? I don’t know, but you will not get rewarded too because the people earn their currency through AQ, something they have to be active and focused for. If you can’t be active enough or don’t want to be, that is not kabam’s fault and they will not cater to you

I was giving a suggestion. As per my view solo is also a part of mcoc. Ppl without alliance also can b active. I did not say ppl in alliance cant get those. But i said that specific currency only can b earned by solo events & event quests. And i was not saying to stop alliance currency stores. Both stores can give more reward.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I dont' have a problem with the suggestion.

HOWEVER, things should be more expensive and require more grinding to make Alliances valuable still.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    I dont' have a problem with the suggestion.

HOWEVER, things should be more expensive and require more grinding to make Alliances valuable still.

That already is. Bcaz glory & loyalty store along with that solo store will give alliance players more benefits.