**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Howz your 6* luck been lately ?

2»

Comments

• Great
    Last 4 were kitty pride from her featured in the black iso market, archangel from a marauder crystal, black panther and cap WWII. So aside from cap I've been pretty happy lately
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Trash
    Well, from 6* shards it has not been great. Last 2 pulls were awakening OG Storm and pulled Beast. The Deadpool gold and unit Cav Nexus deals were much better. Pulled Hit Monkey from Skill Nexus, War Machine from regular 6* Nexus and then got Sentinel from a Cav Nexus and awakened Hit Monkey from 6* Nexus within a Cav Nexus.
  • Trash
    Trash panda dupe, and wolverine X-23
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Trash

Yaaaay.... 7.3. good times.

Beast 3rd natural dupe (sig 60) was before that. 5 other trash before that including . bpcw, Jane Foster... Since landing Apoc, it's been an absolute s4!t-show.
  • SpiderLazerSpiderLazer Posts: 93 ★★
    Trash
    My last couple 6 stars have been superior iron man, Loki, iron patriot, and cyclops
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★

6* luck in general has been pretty trash, until I pulled Domino and Kingpin.

Psylocke is underrated, thinking about taking mine to r2 soon
  • Tony_5tankTony_5tank Posts: 107
    Great
    CGR, Beardo, Venom & BWCV dupe. I’m due a shafting
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Great
    Opened 3 6* crystals at once.
    Got Guardian and HT as new and duped Apoc!!!
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Ace2319 said:

6* luck in general has been pretty trash, until I pulled Domino and Kingpin.

Psylocke is underrated, thinking about taking mine to r2 soon
    I would if you have Apoc .
  • Paper_TissuePaper_Tissue Posts: 38
    Great

Deadpool gold deals (went with Sym Supreme and Prof X) and a basic. Really happy about them.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Great
    Recently got this man from a featured so I'm quite happy.

• CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Trash
    Can't seem to pull new champs and I'm getting dupes on champs that don't need them or more accurately I don't care to dupe.
    Vision AOU, OG Cap, Antman (please buff), Yondu, Super Skrull.

The more content I do, the trashier my luck seems.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Corkscrew said:

Can't seem to pull new champs and I'm getting dupes on champs that don't need them or more accurately I don't care to dupe.
    Vision AOU, OG Cap, Antman (please buff), Yondu, Super Skrull.

The more content I do, the trashier my luck seems.

Same with me . Still i explore content with a ray of hope , and still pull trash lol.
  • Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 148 ★★
    edited October 2021
    Not quite sure if it’s Trash or not but opened total of 6 featured 6* crystals and got these champs.

imageor/f2/uvpwdwo4r74b.jpg" alt="" />

• ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Great
    I was on fire.
    Marvel k (I wanted her for carina)
    Sym supreme (awaken already r3)
    Mascre (awaken already r3)
    Sider ham (r2 with 7.3 run through science gem)
    Aegon (I have awakening gem and stones)

But now back to reality
    Ebony maw (awaken)
    Yandu
    Nova
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Good. I got Void from goldpool deals
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Trash
    TM, OG hulk, OG Spiderman, Jaggs, Vulture
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Trash
    Just pulled Ronan and moon knight…. That should sum it up 😃
  • Great
    Hard to say. I had an awesome Nexus - Apoc and Odin, but I pulled two duds from featured.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Great
    Excellent!!
    Opened 3 6* at once.
    Got Apocalypse (dupe), HT and Killmonger.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Great
    Latest 6* pull from 6* basic was Vision AOU.. pretty meh if you ask me.. probably needs awaken and sig200.. other than bleed poison immune.. not much else.