**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Paradox

This is just going to be my personal opinion but i did not liked paradox system that much....i mean i know its 7.3 and difficulty is supposed to be up and challenging but paradox was not fun...what do you guys think??

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,079 ★★★★
    I somewhat agree. Some of them were alright and made for a fun addition/cheese interactions. But I can see how it would be too much to juggle at once on more complex fights. I just tried to avoid those paths on my first clear of 7.3
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    I think it had potencial to be good but something was missing there for me personally.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I absolutely loved paradox for the most part, you have to choose champs that benefit from the secondary effects like buff/debuff potency, duration etc. You can get some broken interactions.
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    I'm 100% waiting for MCOCNoob or someone to start doing paths to start exploring. I used cliff notes in high school/college, so I can stand to wait to use them for 7.3.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    There is a paradox path in 7.3.2 (I think) that Claire destroys. I don't remember what the node was but I remember how Claire regains her full health back even after break down detonates. I finished most fight there with 100% full health. Twas fun. I'll update this when I confirm what node it was

Edit: Yep it's 7.3.2.

• Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★

how does Red Guardian trigger power gain when he doesn't gain buffs to begin with?? that's just one of the odd things in 7.3 that I found.

It might be the node messing things up. I experienced something similar in one of the previous EQs. It's common knowledge that guardian doesn't do crits but do short burst of shock damage instead. But on this guaranteed crit node (I don't remember the name sorry😅) the one you crit when ending with the same combo ender allowed for Guardian to actually do crit damage. I didn't think it should be possible but I just went with it.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

I'm 100% waiting for MCOCNoob or someone to start doing paths to start exploring. I used cliff notes in high school/college, so I can stand to wait to use them for 7.3.

We are working on an infographic right now
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I Namored whatever can be Namored for Paradox paths. The detonates did quite abit of damage. lol
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    I didn’t mind the paradox lanes. It did involve a bit more reading/understanding but for the most part nothing was too complicated to do and when used right they actually helped you. I’d prefer they did this rather than just run in with ghost and kill everything real quick with no idea how the fight is supposed to work.