**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

November buffs announced !! Yeah baby

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited October 2021 in General Discussion

His time has come !! Finally my 6* Karnak may get some serious love. Flex your Karnak pulls y'll lmao.

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I'm hyped for Nebula. The leaked image on reddit said she was getting a moderate buff which would be perfect.
    Her biggest flaw was her impractical playstyle so a few new abilities could fix that. Hopefully her buff changes her playstyle so she is easier to use while building on her already great damage and utility. Kabam has a good track record with moderate buffs so I'm actually pretty optimistic about this one.

She’s gonna be a tune up likely. Kabam said they’d alternate between moderate and tune up. Gamora was tune up, Rags was moderate so this month is nebula as a tune up.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Have a duped 6* Karnak. I know it's stupid, but my hopes for his overhaul are sky-high :D (Karnak and Agent Venom are the 2 skill champs I actively picked from previous nexus crystals in the hopes they get buffed).

Depending on how his buff turns out, it might push me to do the inhuman LOL carina challenge. I'm not sure if this kind of thing falls under the definition of an overhaul, but I also kinda hope they get rid of his cosmic catalyst requirements (already have a backlog of actual cosmic champs that I would like to rank lol).
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    edited October 2021

I'm hyped for Nebula. The leaked image on reddit said she was getting a moderate buff which would be perfect.
    Her biggest flaw was her impractical playstyle so a few new abilities could fix that. Hopefully her buff changes her playstyle so she is easier to use while building on her already great damage and utility. Kabam has a good track record with moderate buffs so I'm actually pretty optimistic about this one.

She’s gonna be a tune up likely. Kabam said they’d alternate between moderate and tune up. Gamora was tune up, Rags was moderate so this month is nebula as a tune up.
    I know that but the leaked image said MO next to her which I thought was weird. Either way, the right changes could do wonders. Ideally, she needs another way to gain charges and to gain them faster. I also hope they remove her shock purify limit because there's really no good reason to have that.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I know that but the leaked image said MO next to her which I thought was weird. Either way, the right changes could do wonders. Ideally, she needs another way to gain charges and to gain them faster. I also hope they remove her shock purify limit because there's really no good reason to have that.
    Nebula is moderate ..so they may not remove anything ...value changes for sure . Though Nebula also deserves a full overhaul. Moderate buff isn't gonna help her much. But hey it's Kabam and they can turn the tables anytime.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Karnak will definitely be a buff we'll like, he's got good skills, he just needs more damage.
    Nebula will be the disappointment.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    No jokes, about an hour ago I looked at my 6* Nebula and thought that non if my 6*s has been buffed in a while
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I love nebs. Higher bp would be great for starters
    Always nice to find another Nebula fan. Hopefully more people like her after this buff. Higher BP would be helpful but that's not the only problem. Believe it or not, Nebula has higher block proficiency that iHulk, venom and venompool. You don't notice it because those characters don't require you to spend most of the fight blocking. Nebula doesn't need a lot of changes, just the right ones. A better and faster way to gain charges would make her so much more useable.
    I really liked her and tried her in act 6. But the block damage made me lose her