**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7.4 beta invites.

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
So this is a first for me.. just curious do all people that have been invited and accepted the request get to actually take part.

Comments

• HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    I also got it, it could be a bug or maybe a chance kabam gives to certain players to push themselves in beta.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I got one too for the first time
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    edited October 2021
    Same I got one for the first-time as well
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Is my first one after the red hulk/luke cage beta
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Just got mine for the first time too.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,133 ★★★★★
    First time for me at last also finally after so many of wanting one i now get one
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    First time one for me
  • Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    Same, first time for me too, did everybody get it lol
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    I got the invite but nothing shows when I click on the link

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

Yup, this is the first proper beta I’ve ever been invited to (Got one for the AW map one but couldn’t get in)
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Got one for the 1st time too 🙂
    I just completed 7.3 today as well so that might have helped but I'm excited.
    A_NAZ said:

Restarted my game. It works now.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    My first ever. Woohoo!!
  • Got it...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

So this is a first for me.. just curious do all people that have been invited and accepted the request get to actually take part.

If you're invited, you get to participate.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021

Terra said:

I got it. Wonder why, since I'm not even past 6.3.1 🤣

A range of different players means a range of different advice, better feedback overall. You’re the future of act 7 players anyway!
    Perhaps.
    The larger and more varied the pool the better. More varied data if it's from different viewpoints

It's unlikely I'll start Act 7 this year though 🤣
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I also got one for the first time. It'll be fun to test out and have a small say in things.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Can someone explain what this means and what their experience has been for something like this? Has it been helpful for you? What are the expectations or requirements? What are the benefits?
    Do these act betas let you rank up whoever you want to test around?
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Do beta testers need to also install a beta version of the game?