**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Alliance Quest Season 9 and Map 8 - Coming Nov 19 - Discussion Thread

Hello Summoners, we have some new and exciting things coming your way with the release of Season 9! Our team has been working tirelessly on a brand new map that is finally coming your way. Map 8 has a few new mechanics to play around with as well as a new set of themed buffs and repurposed Mini’s and Final bosses for our other maps.

Read all about it here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/284834/alliance-quest-season-9-and-map-8-starting-november-19-2021

EDIT: We've built a Google Sheet with all of the info that you need for Map 8! Check it out here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yz4VSFPqRo9-v5NJjmSpiCsVItyeSPEMiCSPNt3S5-o/edit?usp=sharing

NOTE: You will need a Google Account to view this Sheet, and can make a copy of the Doc to make edits of your own.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

Keonex said:

No Corvus time outs, wow thanks for doing me dirty.

I suck at this game too much to not have to time out, thanks for getting me kicked out my alliance, into a retirement one

It’s on map 8 only
    I am currently on a Map 7 alliance running Epic Mods, thus as competitive as it can be right now

making this changes even though on only new map 8 WILL have an impact on the whole aspect of the game as now those alliance playing competitive AQ will move to new Map 8 those that don’t will fall behind in the game essentially making them go into a forced retirement
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    People seem to disagree with the thought of specific rank down tickets because “players didn’t rank up those champs for that reason.”

If that’s true, then specific rank down tickets won’t be used and that much and it won’t matter then yeah? Only those that really had an issue with the change would rank down…

So why would specific rank down tickets be an issue?
  • Nkrzykwa1Nkrzykwa1 Posts: 90
    Why no mention of new honor rewards for modifiers? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos