**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Season 9 and Map 8 - Coming Nov 19 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 266 ★★★
    1. The concept of AQ costs is the past and majority of the community agrees its better to just drop it
    2. No changes to AQ crystals? Not looking for any T6b/t3a in them but at least shift the balance (e.g. removing t4b/t4cc in M7 crystals)
    3. Glory store?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Keonex said:

Nobody that actually plays this game at the top level would defend “removal of Corvus timeout method.” Or claim it “makes the game stale.” There was a time when I’d put up with this. But the game is already on life support so this greedy tone deaf Corvus nerf is just what I need to hang it up. On a positive note, Black Friday deals won’t cost me a fortune this year

no idea why people disliked your comment they must not actually play this game much less the current highest AQ map 7
    Bc it was nonsense
    I’m all con for removing the time tricks even though it not only for him with is dumb the best solution has Ben removed the fight time because that’s meant u can play in pheca I’m hasn’t played map 7 in 4 months drops the game that’s much
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Timeouts finally gone, it’s about time

Looks like you had a turn around on timing out. Can I ask what it was that changed your view on them? Was there a defining moment?
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Look forward to map 8. Could you please share more information about all nodes and which champs we will be facing on each path. It will be a huge planning session to match players timezone, roster against an unknown map.
  • SadPandaBearSadPandaBear Posts: 3
    You can not defuse Corvus ability like you want! Despite all these bugs and problems, you'd better focus on fixing the game instead of messing up with players! if you try to defuse Corvus by taking timeout away, you will lose a lot of players. cause Corvus is a big source saver for this game. if you take this timeout utility from players, players won't be able to keep this game. DO NOT YOU DARE TO DO IT!!! work harder on nodes so people can not use CORVUS all the time, not like childish and foolish move like take timeout away. Bust your gut and work harder. Do not fail again like you failed by trying to eliminate Ghost or Quake by putting true focus in wars!!! DO NOT MESS WITH OUR CORVUS!!!
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Will it be possible to sell already purchased tickets? Playing Map6 only and still have a lot for it in inventory. I personally have no need for Map7 or Map8 so the tickets will be useless.
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    What will be the modifier score wise for Map 8?
    How will prestige increase if you only take down one of the two bosses in map 8?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Mokkie said:

Corvus time out IS part of Corvus's signature ability. To nerf him this way is doing a dirty. Now, what is Kabam's explanation on this? Changing his ability? Rank down tickets? What is it? Please do not ignore it and treat it like no one notices this fact.

Then you should be able to point out where it's written in his abilities then. Please show us.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    When will the honor rewards be released for map 8? Will those contain any t6b/t3a?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Why is it that Top 500 or so alliances get no T4cc? It takes a ton of them to even get a 6* up.
    Pretty stupid imo
    Glory store definitely needs an update.
    Also, basically non-Map 8 players haven't got much from this update.

Money is why. Not looking forward to 300 tickets may be the final nail in the coffin.
    You can't buy T4CC so.. how's it about money? Also, 300 tickets is what Map 7 cost before.