**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Scarlett Witch silent nerf

It appears to me SW has been nerfed again. Here crits are less than usual. Her sp2 dmg has been reduced and sp2 crit chance. I fought winter soldier like i always do. Her sp2 crited 10 times out of 20 and her highest dmg was17k. Before the patch i was criting on a sp2 18 out of 20 times with dmg between 20 and 25k..

Comments

• It’s called RNG bud
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Nope, mine is still amazing. Rolling through 5.3
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    I wish people wouldn't even respond to these type of threads so they wouldn't be at the top of the page (of course, here i am doing it)
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Noticed this a while ago...used to get 32k crits on SW sp2 at rank 4 with 1 fury and a cruelty. Sometime after I R5ed her, they nerfed her, and I noticed my r5 damage had at some point become lower than SW r4.

Today, I saw a 7k crit with just a cruelty buff. Even at r4, I never saw any s2 that were that low of damage unless the person I was fighting had really high armor. This was against a storm in the arena...I was like wtf do they keep lowering her damage for?
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I put a full crit team to test. Against winter soldier i was 17k if it crited. My max was a 30k once. I used to range from 20 to 25k on almost every sp2.. Now she will crit 1 out of 4. Her sp2 is supposed to have increased chance to crit. If this is a bug please fix it.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Just no
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can you please look into this?
    Her sp2 dmg has been reduced to close to 70%.

Before the patch on a standard crit with no buff she was doing 10k with a max of 25k with buffs. Now im hitting 2k with a max of 13k. I can provide recordings if needed.
  • Mine is still amazing. R4 and a strandard Crit of 12k with the SP2.
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    Same here with my r5.. @Kabam Miike please answer
  • do sp2 once they got weakness and 20k plus dmg is comon
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Lowest I got with my r4 was 4k,Highest was 24k.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    last week I got a couple stacks of furies and cruelty buffs on sw and her special 2 did 48k damage for me running through 5.3
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    I got 34k damage on SW SP2 earlier this week. Still doesn't seem to happen as often though
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I only see the issue in AQ map 5 and 4.
    Everywhere else she is insane for me. 5/50 max sig.

In AQ, she pretty much never crits and hasn't triggered a regen in 28 rounds now. Used to crit all the time and trigger regen every other match if not every one which an occasional double stack.

I pulled her from aq team for now.
    For everyone who is responding that this is a dumb post:

You know darn well that if you use something all the time, you get an accurate "feel" for how it performs even if the outcome changes often (RNG), you still get an overall feel for the overall pattern that inevitably forms with all the percentages etc.

If over the course of 20 fights, SW produces random effects, but you see all of them produced within this number of fights and you've been doing this for over a year then you get a feel for that. When she stops producing within this variable you can notice the difference within a day and confirm within a week for certain.

I get in my wife's car recently, which she drives most of the time, and I can feel a little chimmey in the wheel that I don't remember the last time I drove it. I take into consideration the random bumps in the road, the random issues that the car can produce, her account of what it drives like usually, and my ability to remember what it "should" feel like driving and still rightly determine that she had a bad tire and alignment issue. Now it's fixed.

Same idea applies to the use of these champs. You can know when something is off, even with RNG.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Feelings aren't facts. Facts are facts.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »

Doesn't always make feelings wrong though
    edited November 2017

Feelings aren't facts but they can be very strong "alarm systems" that get us to investigate the facts.
    Your comment makes it sound like you've never played sports or competed in anything where you have to make fast decisions based on the combination of learned behavior (practice, facts) as well as anticipation and intuition (feeling). Race car drivers, MMA, gymnastics, golf, you name it and they use both brother.
    With facts only, you can be 100% right about half the there is to know and cut off a more complete view if you're not careful.

That's is free relationship advice for you too. Now go validate you spouses feelings. They exist. Fact.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★

Feelings are what often lead to null hypotheses, experiments, and data collection. Similarly, data collection leads to knowledge/facts, and that leads to the immediate ability to determine when something "feels" different from those facts

Feelings aren't facts but they can be very strong "alarm systems" that get us to investigate the facts.
    Your comment makes it sound like you've never played sports or competed in anything where you have to make fast decisions based on the combination of learned behavior (practice, facts) as well as anticipation and intuition (feeling). Race car drivers, MMA, gymnastics, golf, you name it and they use both brother.
    With facts only, you can be 100% right about half the there is to know and cut off a more complete view if you're not careful.

That's is free relationship advice for you too. Now go validate you spouses feelings. They exist. Fact.

Played multiple competitive sports and I'm happily married. I refuse to validate feelings that aren't rooted in reality. Can feelings be useful indicators of reality? Sometimes yes. Sometimes they are completely based on preconceived ideas and beliefs that have no connection to reality.

My point is feelings can't be trusted. You want people to believe your claims? Gather data.
    Kestrelle wrote: »

Feelings are what often lead to null hypotheses, experiments, and data collection. Similarly, data collection leads to knowledge/facts, and that leads to the immediate ability to determine when something "feels" different from those facts

This is the most asinine thing I've read in awhile. Contemplation, beliefs, observation, and sadly, money is what leads to hypotheses.
  • Guys the “silent scarlet witch nerf” threads have been on the forums for like 2-3 years. There used to be dozens of them a month. Get used to it. That’s just how she performs. You may think there’s consistency to her, and there probably should be for that matter. But there just isn’t. That’s not an opinion.

you think she’s bad now? Pre 12.0 she used to crit for 60-70k. 80-90k if you were lucky. The first guy to do lab used her. Or you could have 4 fury and 4 cruelty and not crit at all. It’s just the way she is. Complete hit or miss
  • Shrimkins wrote: »

This is obviously just a troll. Why do people even respond to things like this?
    Ignore it
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    omG u R righT!!! last Night I had 2 crits in 1 fight and now I only had 1!!!!!! F*CK THESE STAELTH NERFS!!!!111
    I'm going to have to redact my earlier statement after playing with her more. She used to get upwards of 32k on her special two, now it never really goes over 20, no matter how many criticals I have
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Kocheese wrote: »
    I'm going to have to redact my earlier statement after playing with her more. She used to get upwards of 32k on her special two, now it never really goes over 20, no matter how many criticals I have

It also depends on how many buffs (fury/precision/etc) you have, and how many armor breaks your opponent has.
    True. My masteries are set for maximum in those areas
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I don’t have SW, but this may not be specific to her. I have noticed that some of my champs don’t seem to be triggering their abilities as reliably as they used to. Yes, it’s random, but you can get a general sense of what is normal over time.

It may work the other way too. I have noticed some champs stacking more debuffs then I ever saw before. This is much more rare though. (Of course, because it works in my favor.)

It seems like they changed the RNG algorithm a few versions back. It wouldn’t be the first time they have made changes without telling us. It seems like every version has tweaks to the timing or RNG that messes us up.

It is pointless to tell us to gather data. We don’t have access to the code. We don’t have access to game statistics to tell us how often buff/debuffs/crits are triggering on average. All we can do is speak up when champions don’t seem to work they way they used to.

Played multiple competitive sports and I'm happily married. I refuse to validate feelings that aren't rooted in reality. Can feelings be useful indicators of reality? Sometimes yes. Sometimes they are completely based on preconceived ideas and beliefs that have no connection to reality.

My point is feelings can't be trusted. You want people to believe your claims? Gather data.

Presuppositions can do the exact same thing to "facts" or more aptly " raw information". Evolutionary biology does it all the time. Ex: living things never come from non-living things.

Now Back on OPs point for reals.......

Fact: Some people are saying that something is not operating right with Scarlet for them as they are used to. I concur that it seems her triggers are not the same as I have been used to, having been playing her maxed for a year now. That's it man. If you don't have this issue then move on!
    We are still gather the facts for troubleshooting and one the most effective ways is to ask others if they notice too in order to widen the information pool. Sheesh.