**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Drive to a Million Facebook Likes!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    My question persists. Any chance for the crystal to be sold for units instead? Like 200 or something around that.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Hey Miike, quick question, I tried recording a 4* opening but my game was lagging like crazy in the process. Is this because of my screen recorder?
  • SkxxxtySkxxxty Posts: 86
    We should have world mcoc day. Meet gamers near you... IRL
  • JugeFreddJugeFredd Posts: 10
    Do we know if the special crystal could be purchased multiple times?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Up to 790k. :)
  • SKK65 wrote: »
    2 Star Ghost Rider Hype!

Lol, 1 Star Juggernaut Hype over here.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    SKK65 wrote: »
    2 Star Ghost Rider Hype!

Lol, 1 Star Juggernaut Hype over here.
    2 Star Mephisto and 1 Star Old man logan hype o'er Here!
    The only exclusive champs from the collector crystal will be the 1-star spider, hawkeye, wolverine, juggernaut and ironman
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    The only exclusive champs from the collector crystal will be the 1-star spider, hawkeye, wolverine, juggernaut and ironman

Dismally undermining.
  • What about 1-Star Juggernaut? Is he too available in Collector Crystal?
    bAivA2Z6vwo.jpg
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    It seems there is too much planned for the plug to be pulled on this event... I bet even if 1mil isn't met; it will still be run for the anniversary of the game.

If it is met, I would like more to follow for the anniversary
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    It seems there is too much planned for the plug to be pulled on this event... I bet even if 1mil isn't met; it will still be run for the anniversary of the game.

If it is met, I would like more to follow for the anniversary

Well, it would be disappointing if it wasn't met and we got a "Sorry" message. Lol. Makes no difference to me either way. I'm just looking forward to the Special Arena. I can dust off that 2* Roster.
  • Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76
    You say upto Morningstar champion will be available for poll, but in last month 3 champion were released and last champion was the Blade not the Morningstar. That's mean Blade will not be available for the poll in skill class. That is not fair :'(:'(:'(
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    That is not fair :'(:'(:'(

Please explain how it is "unfair".
  • BeddleleddleBeddleleddle Posts: 11
    edited November 2017

Just Plain Wrong.

"Collector Crystal!

We’ll be bringing back the Collector Crystal for purchase! This Crystal will contain 1 and 2-Star Champions that you can use to fill your collection, and use them in The Million Made arena.

This Crystal contains a whole slew of 2-Star Champions that are not normally available in the Daily Crystal or Premium Hero Crystals! Get them while you can!

Q&A:

Q: Does the Collector Crystal include every Champion as a 2-Star Version?
    A: Not every Champion in the game has a 2-Star Version created for them, so there are a few that won’t be included.

Q: Does the Collector Crystal include the 1-Star Spider-Man that I sold?
    A: Yes! This is your chance to reclaim any of the Champions that you collected at the beginning of your journey in the Battlerealm! (1-Star Spider-Man, Wolverine, or Ironman)"
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    Why are people complaining about the cost of $1. If that's too much then don't buy it. I am sure there are a lot of people that are happy about it.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    What I don't understand is Kabam wants us to like their page to reach "THEIR" goal of 1 million likes. If we accomplish this "FAVOR" they will then give us an options to "BUY" a 4* random God tier champ for $1.

So they want us to "LIKE" their page and then pay $1 for that like????

Am I the only one that thinks this is completely insane? They are asking for us to do something and then also give them money and they will give us a 4* which is now essentially a 3*?

I mean it should be free for reaching "THEIR" goal, this isn't our goal. And then we will also give them $1 each amongst what 500,000 players. So we like "THEIR" page to get them more noticed on facebook and then give them $500K and we don't even get to chose our God Tier champ.

Sounds crazy to me, but this is just my constructive criticism about how I feel.

yes i think you're insane that your feelings are hurt over this.

first off, it is our goal. it's a community goal. what do we get in return. yes an offer to buy $1 champions. We also get an arena where we can finally utilize our 2*'s to get 5* shards. but if you can't fork over $1 then (as i've said before) go run a paper route. Seriously, it's the cost of a pack of gum.
    Hort4 wrote: »
    Why are people complaining about the cost of $1. If that's too much then don't buy it. I am sure there are a lot of people that are happy about it.

The problem is not the cost, is the way to buy the offer

I don't get what you mean? You would buy it like nornal
    Don't worry, I see now. You don't wanna spend $1... that's on you then isn't it.

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Up to 791K, let’s keep it moving.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Don't worry, I see now. You don't wanna spend $1... that's on you then isn't it.

How many 13 to 16 year olds play this game? How many of them have a credit card.......probably 0. So yes it's rather ridiculous that Kabam makes it a dollar and not 100 units so that everyone that "LIKES" the page can actually get the reward. But you are just so focused on it only costs $1. Well if thats the case and it's just a dollar then why don't you fund all the people in this game that helped reach the 1 million goal by paying their dollar. It's just a dollar a person should be pretty easy for you.

I kinda get what you are saying here.....and if the 1 dollar crystal was the only thing that was going to happen if they hit their facebook goal...I would kinda agree with you. But since it also includes the 2* arena which will give out 10k 5* shards at no financial cost as long as you put in the effort....there is a benefit that does not involve giving Kabam money....
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★

How many 13 to 16 year olds play this game? How many of them have a credit card.......probably 0. So yes it's rather ridiculous that Kabam makes it a dollar and not 100 units so that everyone that "LIKES" the page can actually get the reward. But you are just so focused on it only costs $1. Well if thats the case and it's just a dollar then why don't you fund all the people in this game that helped reach the 1 million goal by paying their dollar. It's just a dollar a person should be pretty easy for you.

your local grocery store should sell gift cards to itunes or google play of which you can pay for it in any acceptable legal tender you wish.