**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who should I use generic awaken gem on : hulk or vision aou

DttpDttp Posts: 20
edited November 2017 in Strategy and Tips

Who should I use generic awaken gem on : hulk or vision aou 20 votes

Hulk
40%
Alfa_PigeonSmokinSurferYellsomeTheSOURAFilmScorpionMasterTroller42ImbahtmahnDrewbe14 8 votes
Vision AOU
60%
winterthurStefffAshraf359XillymanJwallace25MSRDLDHazmat911nameplasDarkArrow07CoderKnight69colbyscipio987KSSCHOW 12 votes

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Neither. Vision has more utility with his power control, but neither.
  • Neither indeed. Vision is nice, but he does not even deserve a class gem. I'd probably use a science gem on Hulk though. But a generic is not worth it imo.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Personally, I would save a generic gem for someone else. I think both of these champs are worth their class awakening, but probably not a generic.

With that said, if you have what you want/need in the game, and are trying to ramp up your team a bit, these champs are both good champs who become great when awakened. So what is your need?

Double immunity and the best power control in the game? Vision.

Poison immunity and a powerhouse? Hulk.
  • UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    Neither. Save it for a god tier champ
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Nope
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    No dont waste on vision or hulk . Hulk is beast when awakened but still he does not deserve generic awakening. I prefer sw or wolvie( plus those are not available in 5* also)
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    If you had a class awakening gem, you could awaken them both and be fine. but since this is generic it's much much much more complicated that than. You save that sucker for a star lord, AA, Dr. Voodoo, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch even.
  • I agree with many of the other posts I wouldn't use a generic on either.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Neither is worth a generic awakening gem. Using a class specific awakening gem on either is also debatable as there are better champs you could use a tech one on for sure.