**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Sabretooth worth high rank?

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
I know that he is good. But is he worth it in 2021 since mutant is like stack right now? I also have 5r4 Killmonger, 6r1 Sasquatch which can make a good synergies with him. Also, what is his best playstyle/rotation?

Is Sabretooth worth high rank? 22 votes

Yes
22%
SpeedbumpDenslo500Ewell65SSS69Draconic_12AntzRodz 5 votes
No
77%
RockypantherxWordunkenlaserjohn26LordSmasherMother_FlerkenJ0eySn0wReignkingTWRenaxqqaNOOBis235ScrubhanYodabolt21AJ007jbxotiicCaptain_Monticawillrun4adonutParatedMutantA___4444 17 votes

Comments

• aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    No
    Imo he is really impractical and the damage isn't worth it.Furies are annoying to convert and without sasquatch he's beyond useless.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    No
    And his regen is meh.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    No
    Not really. But you should take KM to r5 now!
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    No
    I had a R5 4 star that I used to become uncollected and sometimes with the Killmonger synergy before I learnt parrying wasn't everything.
    Loved him but wouldn't use him now.

Edit -> Should add he was my first R5 4 star so I used him to death. Really loved ramping up the furies for a boss fight but alas there are much easier ways to get that damage output now.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    No
    With sasquatch synergy his damage is really high
    But the problem is mutant class is so stacked so he isn't really that good compared to some of top mutants of the game
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    No
    Not really. His damage takes multiple fights to get into, and even then, it only reaches amazing levels on longer quests when also running Sasquatch

Not to mention his utility is absolutely pitiful. Coldsnap immunity (which you already have in Sasquatch) and an armour break against Skill champs. Only really useful against Killmonger and maybe BPCW. I guess he can also bleed

Definitely get Killmonger up though, excellent utility and benefits from a high rank immensely to compensate for the damage