**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Colossus Being Armor Broken By Knull?

Just as the title states, Colossus is getting his armor ups removed at the beginning and throughout the fight.

I know knull has the ability to remove armor ups through the fight, however it’s happening with every hit in which Colossus would receive an armor break as well.

Is this an intended interaction? Possibly an a interaction with the armor break node? Any clarity on this would be great.

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    *Edit: Read Comment Below.*
    That shouldn't be a thing as Colossus is Immune to Armor Breaks, unless fighting a Tech Champion, and Knull doesn't appear to have anything his Abilities that would circumvent that Immunity like some sneaky wording such as "Each Hit Removes an Armor Up and then Applies an Armor Break" for example.
    The only thing I see is "For each Armor Up Effect on the Opponent, inflict an Armor Break Debuff, reducing Armor Rating by X for 10 Seconds." but nothing about Removing Armor Ups separate from the Armor Breaks ability to do so which makes me think that's a bug.
  • Options

That shouldn't be a thing as Colossus is Immune to Armor Breaks, unless fighting a Tech Champion, and Knull doesn't appear to have anything his Abilities that would circumvent that Immunity like some sneaky wording such as "Each Hit Removes an Armor Up and then Applies an Armor Break" for example.
    The only thing I see is "For each Armor Up Effect on the Opponent, inflict an Armor Break Debuff, reducing Armor Rating by X for 10 Seconds." but nothing about Removing Armor Ups separate from the Armor Breaks ability to do so which makes me think that's a bug.

Ah wait I see where it is now...
    Under Symbiote Attacks (Medium, Heavy, Sp1)
    "While the Opponent is not Corrupted, landing a hit or striking into Block has a 75% Chance to inflict an indefinite Living Abyss Debuff, removing 1 Armor Up Buff."
    Knew they'd find some cheeky way to circumvent Immunities...
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Sorry I was in the middle of cooking while skimming through the Abilities and Nodes so I missed it, definitely not a Bug.