**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mcoc YouTube content

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
Hi all, I have just started a new channel to upload war videos for myself/others to watch back war fights and not have them stored on my phone. It got me wondering, what kind of content do people like to see these days?

I will be uploading war videos and including crystal openings in them as I get crystals to open. I don’t see myself doing frequent content/champ guides as there are more knowledgeable youtubers for that already and I don’t rush into content anymore. I’d prefer to bring comedic value and have some ideas already, but please let me know any ideas you have below. Thanks in advance!

If you’d like to check out my channel, see here: https://youtube.com/channel/UC0Xj8VaMK0j5C266xt-7fRA

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I've always fancied quirky rankup videos.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    Nice! I love war vids ^_^
    Ooooooooo, your in sleis ally👀
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Nice! I love war vids ^_^
    Ooooooooo, your in sleis ally👀

Slei is in my ally 👀
    nahhorne said:

omg i'm sleimons biggest fan and YOU ARE IN HIS ALLY omgomgomg subbing rn

I might have to start being nicer to Slei at this rate 👀😂
    2StarKing said:

I like mcoc videos voice-over. Hate the fight videos with just music. The voice-over allows me to learn from the video creators thought process.

I agree and have voiceovers on mine. A lot is taking the mic out of my own gameplay but there are some helpful tips in there too 😂
    No_oneuk said:

mine is karate mike, he always makes videos entertaining in my kind of humor, but outside of him i quite like Munash but I wish he would upload more often - guys very talented

Both talented creators in different styles, I also like both 👍🏽
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Hi all, I have just started a new channel to upload war videos for myself/others to watch back war fights and not have them stored on my phone. It got me wondering, what kind of content do people like to see these days?

I will be uploading war videos and including crystal openings in them as I get crystals to open. I don’t see myself doing frequent content/champ guides as there are more knowledgeable youtubers for that already and I don’t rush into content anymore. I’d prefer to bring comedic value and have some ideas already, but please let me know any ideas you have below. Thanks in advance!

If you’d like to check out my channel, see here: https://youtube.com/channel/UC0Xj8VaMK0j5C266xt-7fRA

I hit the subscribe button 5 or 6 times but, like the current state of mcoc, the inputs failed. Send me compensation. lol
    2StarKing said:

I hit the subscribe button 5 or 6 times but, like the current state of mcoc, the inputs failed. Send me compensation. lol

Well, as the @2StarKing, I shall grant you an extremely generous 2* compensation! A 2* starlord has definitely been added to your account…
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    A_NAZ said:

nahhorne said:

omg i'm sleimons biggest fan and YOU ARE IN HIS ALLY omgomgomg subbing rn

I might have to start being nicer to Slei at this rate 👀😂
    lmaooo, tell Slei I said hi <3
    I'll drop a sub once I get back from class ;)

lmaooo, tell Slei I said hi <3
    I'll drop a sub once I get back from class ;) </p>

Appreciate it mate! (Note to self: make Slei content as it seems to be popular)
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Drop a sub to this guy, you will defo be happy you did. Good luck in the rest of the season to you all

Drop a sub to this guy, you will defo be happy you did. Good luck in the rest of the season to you all

Thanks Agent! Same to yourself 👊🏽
  • sleimonsleimon Posts: 34
    yea this guy is in my ally, looks like he'll get kicked soon so cautiously drop a sub

fr tho I love this guy, pls sub and you won't be disappointed
    sleimon said:

yea this guy is in my ally, looks like he'll get kicked soon so cautiously drop a sub

1k subs and we R4 torch/omega first
  • nahhornenahhorne Posts: 76 ★★
    sleimon said:

anything u say sir
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    sleimon said:

Subbed a long time ago