**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME

AliabAliab Posts: 138
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I will refrain from cursing you out in this post. Instead here’s a list of things you suck at and glitching in the game:
1. Parry not triggering as often as before, and not even registering when it says parry letting you get stomped on by a combo that should have happened(and no these were not character specific abilities or nodes to prevent parry)
2. Specials yet again are disappearing when triggered with no damage. Thanks.
3. Doc Oc and Nebula. Their specials are broken, ever plan on fixing them?
4. Blocking also drops mid fight and you eat a combo
5. Contestant connection issues and network errors. Hacks and glitches and mods everywhere.
Can any of these be addressed thanks.

Comments

• ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    I'm glad it's not just me the big issue I'm having is the block not holding it's horrible holding block and it just stops mid combo I really thought I was letting go but after a few times I knew I'm not that bad I know when to release my block and evade for minimum damage taken and the issue is only in the alliance events war and AQ it's not cool handicapping us in the events that are so costly to revive or heal up in?
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Yes! It’s specifically in AQ and AW that these glitches are happening the most and they are the mostly costly to heal or revive. They keep trying to add more difficult or interesting content but then add enough glitches to make them unbearable to play. I’ve seen these issues complained about since 12.0 and they keep promising fixes but it keeps getting worse!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yeah the only main problem was the parry not triggering as often as it used to but in last AQ I used ghost riders first special and it counted as though I pressed it but he didn't actually perform the sp1 and all I heard was the sound effects for the sp1 but luckily I had regen.
  • MistrMistr Posts: 2
    Standing close to the enemy ( AQ ) and wanting to dash back doesnt work sometimes...

My hero keeps eating heavy attack or they just keep hitting me since it doesnt let me to swipe back...
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Mistr wrote: »
    Standing close to the enemy ( AQ ) and wanting to dash back doesnt work sometimes...

My hero keeps eating heavy attack or they just keep hitting me since it doesnt let me to swipe back...

Especially wen i fight cable Map 5...I play such a perfect game with Magik Cornering & then i get bashed by heavy degeneration inspite of using swipe back well in time..most of the time ti lags & registers in slo mo & ends up clipping me to degeneration...
    Exactly! Has happened twice I’m at the right distance from Cable and swipe backwards but doesn’t register and I still eat the heavy attack. Symbiodes just stand there punching the air, I don’t know what happened to their AI recently. There is definitely a response delay in movement in AQ the most. Otherwise the game runs smoother in other game content, it’s really annoying.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Like them on facebook and they will fix it.
    Lol I’ll never like them! Well sometimes they delete posts depending on the comments/if people asks for outrageous rewards. But I’m glad this wasn’t deleted yet. I even commented on the original post about these issues which was started in September or August even and still no fixes! They are aware of the issue yet they are taking so long to fix it. I wonder why
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Aliab wrote: »
    Lol I’ll never like them! Well sometimes they delete posts depending on the comments/if people asks for outrageous rewards. But I’m glad this wasn’t deleted yet. I even commented on the original post about these issues which was started in September or August even and still no fixes! They are aware of the issue yet they are taking so long to fix it. I wonder why

It's amazing they don't even respond. Just delete posts, and put people in jail that question why the game is so messed up. Oh and also give deals after deals after deals after deals, and that's about it. Seems they are dead set are not acknowledging or fixing the game at this point
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    they response is just epic and they never read the thread, all the players been complaining about the lag and DC issue and how on earth they tell you its ur network connection problem, so did all the players across the global have the same network issue or the game have issue, so while we play for others game on that moment have no issue but when we log in back to mcoc and we have that issue and its our network issue? stop the 3 years old reply already!