**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation for players that dont play AQ/AW

SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I seem to get alot of potions and revives due to how bad the game is preforming atm. But i dont play AQ or AW so they just go into overflow. I do play EQ and other solo gameplay. But i seem only get some revives ones a month and thats far from enough. How come the potions and revives are way less for someone that play solo in this game and get effected as much as a player that mainly play AQ/AW. Are Kabam not caring as much for solo players?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Alliance content can't be postponed unlike permanent stuff like Story or so.

However, a solo compensation would be really needed, at least 15 revives or sth like that, because temporary EQ is messed up as well and last comp was half september iirc.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

This feels wrongheaded. I know it implies that people are being compensated only in the alliance play, and thus solo players are being ignored. However, what’s actually occurring is that people who don’t play AQ or AW at all (which includes me) are getting significant numbers of free map crystals, including map seven. I’ve done no work in either of these game modes, and yet I’m getting the t2 alpha and T5b frags as if I am. Can’t use the potions boosters etc., but I sell them and if I ever do get back into alliance play I will be completely maxed out on items.

Of course we can make the case that things like the side quests and monthly quests are being hurt by gameplay issues, and people should be compensated for items used or rewards missed because we simply couldn’t engage in those. But those are monthly events and if they are handing out monthly compensation that calendar seems to be logical. Your argument then has to hinge on whether that monthly compensation is adequate to monthly losses.

The only game mode that still runs weekly in solo events that weekly compensation could make sense for would be arenas and incursions, But I doubt anyone is looking for incursion items or arena boosters?
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

This feels wrongheaded. I know it implies that people are being compensated only in the alliance play, and thus solo players are being ignored. However, what’s actually occurring is that people who don’t play AQ or AW at all (which includes me) are getting significant numbers of free map crystals, including map seven. I’ve done no work in either of these game modes, and yet I’m getting the t2 alpha and T5b frags as if I am. Can’t use the potions boosters etc., but I sell them and if I ever do get back into alliance play I will be completely maxed out on items.

Of course we can make the case that things like the side quests and monthly quests are being hurt by gameplay issues, and people should be compensated for items used or rewards missed because we simply couldn’t engage in those. But those are monthly events and if they are handing out monthly compensation that calendar seems to be logical. Your argument then has to hinge on whether that monthly compensation is adequate to monthly losses.

The only game mode that still runs weekly in solo events that weekly compensation could make sense for would be arenas and incursions, But I doubt anyone is looking for incursion items or arena boosters?

What a lovely, well thought out, and articulately put comment.

I completely agree with your point of view. Rewards are being received in the way of map crystals for those who only do solo content, so that in itself is something for nothing.

However….

That doesn’t help those who only participate in solo play to actually get on and play the game. Yes it is nice to get a free map crystal for nothing, but it’s the revives/potions etc that is needed to fight through the none permanent content, and a map crystal doesn’t help that.

What this will end up doing in the long run in people not really playing much, then logging in every so often just to collect compensation for nothing.

I don’t particularly have any ground breaking suggestions, other than compensating on a much more detailed basis of who participates in what events. Obviously Kabam haven’t got the time to screen and compensate according on that basis.

At this point I’d just like to know, with as much honesty as possible from Kabam, what the outlook is on the timescale for this issue to be fixed. It’s got to a point where a free 6* crystal everyday would be a waste of time if I can’t actually play the game properly.
  • KallstarKallstar Posts: 2
    The way I see it, the weekly compensation that we are getting in monetary terms is of less value, few AQ map crystals and other items which can only be used in AQ, and War items used in war. But for solo the items they are high in value hence why we only seldom get them. I can’t remember ever needing items in AQ (yeah I only play map 5, so shouldn’t but still experience issue on game play, not enough to KO me) War yes I do use what I’m given as have to, ever KO counts against you. But it’s in Solo where it really affects me, completion of Chapter 6/Event quest and variants all it takes is for it not to work correctly and your having to spend units for revives or health. For me that’s where they need to look at proper compensation
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Not to mention that AQ revives are not that rare, so you can get them elsewhere free and having a lot already, and AW revives are, usually, barely used, because in war you try not to die and lose the attack bonuses. If you do, a 5% revive won't help much most of the cases.