**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Akt 7.3

By far the most unfair and “cheat” quest I have ever played so far. And once again opening are awful! I really can not understand what these people are thinking.

Comments

• Stamatakos24Stamatakos24 Posts: 23

Kang did not die at phase 4 after sp3…instead stayed with 1% just to make me put another revive. It happened 4 times.

• aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147
    Do you mind elaborating why 'akt 7' is unfair?
    And the results of nexus…after such event the rewards they give! What a game!😂
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

Well RA don’t you play it for yourself and see, you’ll SET yourself for failure. But you can GEB it your best shot even THOTH you are a bit of a NUT at times. Anyways my hands are getting KNHUM and I haven’t ATEN all day. Later.
    (Bad joke going based on your name hehe. Act 7 is definitely more than fair.)

By far the most unfair and “cheat” quest I have ever played so far. And once again opening are awful! I really can not understand what these people are thinking.

V1 doesn’t exist
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Special 3 isn’t a guaranteed ko didn’t do enough damage
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147

Well RA don’t you play it for yourself and see, you’ll SET yourself for failure. But you can GEB it your best shot even THOTH you are a bit of a NUT at times. Anyways my hands are getting KNHUM and I haven’t ATEN all day. Later.
    Do you think I think it's unfair?I was just asking him to elaborate.I think it's more than fair personally.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Thinking War Machine and Miles are bad Is hilarious.

Do you think I think it's unfair?I was just asking him to elaborate.I think it's more than fair personally.
    Oh no that was just in general
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Kaydn said:

Zan0 said:

Kang did not die at phase 4 after sp3…instead stayed with 1% just to make me put another revive. It happened 4 times.

You should read his abilities if you don’t understand the fight
    Can you read my body like a book, obviously with no clothes on so you can examine closely.
    LMAOOOO
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    This is is one weird thread.
    I love it!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★

I can think of far worse things to have happen.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    First of all, your pulls are actually really good--both of them. You should be thankful.

Second of all, you were able to get to your sp3 4 times and Kang still didn't die? I find that hard to believe. I know that often it takes 2 sp3s. I was pleasantly surprised that with Ultron r5, it only took 1 sp3. I'm not thrilled that it takes more than 1 b/c it guarantees a revive, but oh well. Maybe it would have been better if you get to sp3, it also power drains Kang so that you're forced (and have the opportunity) to do it 2 times in a row. Or maybe a lot of people weren't able to kill with 1 sp3 b/c they thought it was over and didn't select the attack bar on the sp3 animation?

Either way, the rest of the fight (and chapter) are very reasonable and well-designed so phase 4 is a minor gripe. Definitely not a cheat quest, especially with your great pulls.