**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We ned more variance in the compensations for the Continued Gameplay issues

Me and most of the players are happy for getting compensation that is neded becase of all the bugg.
But Kabam you ned to variance the compensation allot more.
Atleast the last 4 compensation packages have only had revives and potions for AW and AQ.
The buggs are in the hole game not yust in AW and AQ.
So far we havent seen anny compensation for the buggs manny people have in Incursions.
And allmost nothing for normal gameplay either.

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    They already explained that. We're getting weekly alliance support and occasional Solo support. I know it's not ideal, but that's what it is.
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★

They already explained that. We're getting weekly alliance support and occasional Solo support. I know it's not ideal, but that's what it is.

I agree to this BUT....... Can u explain occasional to me please... Its just once that they have given us 5 solo revives and 10 health pots after so many complains on forums regarding the same.. they did mention that it will be occasionally but this is once in a life time like compensation for contents outside AW and AQ.....they are giving AQ weekly to every 3 wars compensation why not give every two Weeks a small package for solo contents outside AQ and AQ.. I would accept that this is occasionally...but it's been almost a month that we last received solo content compensation ..